chris wiggins 3 star wr commit.

just got a commit from 3 star wr. from greensboro grimsley.

Alright!!!

clt chants “we want Wiggins”

His brother is going to a Maryland to play basketball.

My kids go to Grimsley. Good kid from a good family.

Great get! Greensboro has some great talent…hopefully we can land of few D-Boyz from Dudley too. They got some animals over there!

i am pretty sure we are recruiting a few guys from dudley, like nigel fitzgerald. would be a great program to sink our fangs into.

[quote=“Tintin, post:4, topic:30994”]His brother is going to a Maryland to play basketball.

My kids go to Grimsley. Good kid from a good family.[/quote]

If his brother goes up to Maryland and gets home sick I think we would be able to make room for him. Kid is a player.

[quote=“JB, post:7, topic:30994”][quote=“Tintin, post:4, topic:30994”]His brother is going to a Maryland to play basketball.

If his brother goes up to Maryland and gets home sick I think we would be able to make room for him. Kid is a player.[/quote]

The brother was my daughters age. Went to Wesleyan and did his junior year again. Recruiting blew up and he’s going to Maryland.
I do think the basketball factories are a good idea. He would have never gotten that kind of exposure at Grimsley.

[quote=“Tintin, post:8, topic:30994”][quote=“JB, post:7, topic:30994”][quote=“Tintin, post:4, topic:30994”]His brother is going to a Maryland to play basketball.

clt says trump is bringing basketball factories back the states from chyna.

If his brother goes up to Maryland and gets home sick I think we would be able to make room for him. Kid is a player.[/quote]

The brother was my daughters age. Went to Wesleyan and did his junior year again. Recruiting blew up and he’s going to Maryland.
I do think the basketball factories are a good idea. He would have never gotten that kind of exposure at Grimsley.[/quote]