Class of 2021 MBB recruiting thread

Eligibility issues are usually something they can’t really discuss

1 Like

Yeah they have one on facebook

I think I they can just be vague and say working on getting him eligible, but can’t comment on the specifics. I could be wrong, but feel like I’ve seen coaches say things like that before.

1 Like

I think Sanchez made a comment about Ali on one of the earlier coaches shows. If I remember correctly it was something about some of his class credits not counting since he is an international student so he would not be ready until after the first semester. At least that is what I my memory recalls.

At this point it would be nice to know if there is still a chance Khalifa, Cannon or Vasic play this season
without any further details. It’s really starting to look like none of them will and with Folkes joining the roster I don’t think all of them could. I think that would put us over the limit of scholarship players.

Per Rothstein, we have contacted Harvard transfer 6-8 F Danilo Djuricic:

You’re telling me this guy went to Harvard and he’s transferring here after we lost to Belmont abbey?

No but it’s not like he averaged 15ppg there. He averaged 6.2. That loss stinks but I think Sanchez knows how to sell his vision, regardless if we think his vision is either misguided door he can’t properly implement it.

I wasn’t questioning his athletic ability

clt says he is canadian.

Yep. Brampton, Ontario, which is part of the Greater Toronto Area.

See that Bamba and Djuricic were teammates on the Canadian U19 National Team that won the Gold Medal at the 2017 World Cup in Cairo.

1 Like

What is the story on Danilo Djuricic transfer?

Here’s the latest on Djuricic:

Same video but on youtube:

Per Adam Zagoria protégé Jake Lieberman, we are showing interest in 6-2 Estonian PG Johannes “YoYo” Kirsipuu of Scotland Campus Sports in Pennsylvania.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jakelieberman2/status/1359204093080739841

As much as I would like to have a played named “Yo Yo”, a great assist man needs somebody that can score when they catch it. Let’s recruit one of them.