Classified Section?

Totally unrelated to anything currently being discussed, have we ever thought about having a Niner classified section? Just a thought.

Totally unrelated to anything currently being discussed, have we ever thought about having a Niner classified section? Just a thought.

Some here already feel we have too many forums already, that don’t get enough use. I just don’t see there being enough stuff to even warrant the creation of one. You could just use the “Ramblings” forum for selling/buying merchandise. I’d just suggest that or Craigslist/Ebay for the time being. And maybe a mention on here to bring awareness to what you are selling or hoping to buy if you use either of those two. For the time being, we’ll just use Ramblings for FS/FT and WTB stuff…

How about Niner business cards/Classifieds???

How about Niner business cards/Classifieds???

I thought about that as well. I would even like to see that forum be used as somewhat of a Angie’s List place since people here are always looking for references. Could be Business Cards/classifieds and business/service/product referrals.

[QUOTE=jcl49er;182906]I thought about that as well. I would even like to see that forum be used as somewhat of a Angie’s List place since people here are always looking for references. Could be Business Cards/classifieds and business/service/product referrals.[/QUOTE]

That is my vision as well.

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;182908]That is my vision as well.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like we need some optomotrists on board.

Yea, a classifieds sections would be cool.