Clay sporting "Carolina"

[URL]http://www.unccharlottealumni.org/honors-and-awards/alumni_awards_2006.asp[/URL]

one of our alumni of the year, great…

For the record, I don’t think Clay is gay… Now his boyfriend on the other hand, queer as a football bat.

we really should back off Clay…[B]the dude all the way to the left[/B] most likely gave him the “CAROLINA” gear to begin with

[QUOTE=metro;288299]we really should back off Clay…[B]the dude all the way to the left[/B] most likely gave him the “CAROLINA” gear to begin with
[/QUOTE]

Good point Metro.

[QUOTE=metro;288299]we really should back off Clay…[B]the dude all the way to the left[/B] most likely gave him the “CAROLINA” gear to begin with
[/QUOTE]

You are scary right. DuBois more and more to me looks like one of these ‘Hey everybody look at me!’ types verse a ‘roll your sleeves up and get the job done’ type. Bring the old engineer back!!!

he looks more out of touch than eric crouch at the heisman induction 2 years ago.

Jeans? come on.

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;288283]

Sadly, Clay would fit right in on our campus. :unhappy:[/QUOTE]

Yep, you’re right. In fact, over the holidays, I went home to see my parents and they have TW cable. TW has many of our b-ball games on their “on demand” channel. Well, they also have some other shows regarding our University. I watched one about our engineering school, where they showed the daily life of a student in the engineering program. I saw at least 4 articles of tarhole clothing on our classrooms during the show. I was embarassed.

clt finds it embarrassing whenever a niner does something like this, famous or not.

As an alum, I want to know if the Alum Association can vote to take back an alum of the year award?

that looks like a Panthers shirt. The blue is more electric.

Tintin

Tintin

I thought the same thing too at first. That is def. Panther Blue and Black.

I say Panther shirt

Tintin

Good spin. But the darker cooler looks more like dark blue to me than black.

I am sure it is just a marketing ploy. He knows his audience.

You are scary right. DuBois more and more to me looks like one of these 'Hey everybody look at me!' types verse a 'roll your sleeves up and get the job done' type. Bring the old engineer back!!!
My SGA Vice President roommate last night told me that he definitely thinks Phil is the "roll up your sleeves" type. He just has to play the game and kiss BoG ass (which is predominantly UNC/NC State grads) because he thinks that is the only way for us to get the money we so desperately need.

I say Panther shirt

I disagree. Def a UNC shirt. The darker color is too close to dark blue for it to be black.

That’s Tar Heel Blue, not Panther Blue.

[IMG]http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2008/01/23/alg_clayaiken.jpg[/IMG]

Tintin

I say Panther shirt

absolutely no way that is a panthers shirt. Its carolina blue under a flash on dark blue.

now, look at the text of the letter “N”

Its not perfect, but it isn’t the typical panthers text by far (the etchy italicized text)

Carolina Panthers clothing always never uses the single term of “Carolina.” Perhaps “Panthers,” but otherwise it’s always “Carolina Panthers.”

Wanna have a bobblehead smashing event before a game?

Just when you couldn’t gag anymore. Here’s what I warned about last year. And there’s not a thing we can do about it. We tried. The GREEN Line will be (eventually) routed toward Huntersville, Davidson, north. I still CANNOT believe this.

http://www.charmeck.org/Departments/CATS/Rapid+Transit+Planning/Northeast+Corridor/Home.htm

Just when you couldn't gag anymore. Here's what I warned about last year. And there's not a thing we can do about it. We tried. The GREEN Line will be (eventually) routed toward Huntersville, Davidson, north. I still CANNOT believe this.

http://www.charmeck.org/Departments/CATS/Rapid+Transit+Planning/Northeast+Corridor/Home.htm

Good point. Never thought about that.