Clemson prediction

Whats is everybodys prediction for tonights game?
I think we will cover the spread and will score the most points against Clemson has allowed this season. Iā€™m worried about our run D up the middle, special teams (of course), and not having Gemmell will hurt because he calls plays for our defense. Iā€™m excited to see LeMay and our stud wide receivers against the Clemson defense. Highsmith will have 2 sacks on Lawrence.

About to leave for Clemson soon canā€™t wait to see all of the green at Memorial Stadium. GO NINERS!!

13-56

42-17, only because Dabo takes his foot off the gas after the first half.

I just hope we donā€™t get beaten down to the extent that we have to agree to a running clock by the 4thQ. This is what happened to ODU several years ago in Chapel Hill.

Yes, definitely hope this doesnā€™t happen!

clt says we shock the FB world

1 Like

49-14

Two of the Tigersā€™ scores come from special teams.

1 Like

45-17 Clemson

51-13

L 56-13. It will be 28-0 after the first quarter and Dabo will call off the kitties in the 2nd half. I foresee their D scoring 2TDs and maybe 1 TD on special teams. Cruz will get a 50 yard FG. Really Hope we come out with no injuries. Thatā€™s a W for me so we can do some damage in conference.

I dunno but Coastal Carolina is beating UMass 42-14 at halftime , so we probably shouldnā€™t put too much stock into our win over the Minutemen.

Look, after our game, umass just quit on the season. Theyā€™re mailing it in now.

Dabo will take the foot off the gas once they reach 40+ ptsā€¦just a matter of how long it takes them to get there. Could certainly be by halftime.

Iā€™m just afraid the score will look even worse because we will give up 1 or 2 special teams TDs tooā€¦add that to what their offense will do and the score could look bad. Lord help us if their Defense scores on us too.

even though i know we arenā€™t gonna win this game, iā€™m still nervous. nervous to see if we can not embarrass ourselves. i donā€™t mean that exactly how it sounds but i donā€™t wanna lose this game like 80-7 or something like that. i wanna put up a fight for a quarter or two and if they wear us down later, i can live with that but i wanna show that we are a respectable team and not some patsy you bring in for an easy win.

Coastal crushed Kansas who crushed BC in Boston last week. The got some talent there