Clemson Tickets

I know this is probably a stupid question, but does anyone have tickets for the Clemson game that they would be willing to sell? If so, please PM Me.

I guess I could call the ticket office to find out, but doesn’t anyone know if the Clemson game is already sold out?

I’m in the same boat as Ruckus. I already have 2 but could use 3-4 more if anyone has them to sell. You can PM me if its possible.

I dont believe you can buy single game tickets for Clemson. Chisox outta know though.

I dont believe you can buy single game tickets for Clemson. Chisox outta know though.

No, not through the ticket office you can’t.

No, not through the ticket office you can't.

So they’re going to let unbought tickets just sit there? That’s assanine.

So they're going to let unbought tickets just sit there? That's assanine.

No they aren’t, I didn’t say that.

No they aren't, I didn't say that.

If you can’t buy them, unless with a 4-game pack, and those 4-game packs don’t sell out, what happens to the tickets?

I’m also looking for 2 tickets to this game…

Hopefully the ticket office will release some closer to the date.

If you are in the Triad Area here is a way to get tickets and a ride to the game:

http://www.unccharlottealumni.org/events/event_detail.asp?event_id=58

Join the UNC Charlotte Alumni Association for a chartered bus ride to UNC Charlotte’s campus to watch the Niners take on the Tigers. The bus will pick up Niner fans in Greensboro and Winston-Salem before heading to the Harris Alumni Center at Johnson Glen for a pre-game reception.

Several ticket packages are currently being offered. Ticket package A is $49 and includes coach transportation to Charlotte, pre-game reception, and a ticket for the basketball game. Package B is $30 per person and includes the bus ride and reception only. Package C is $20 per person and includes the bus ride only. Package D is $10 per person and includes the reception only.

I’m looking for two tickets as well for the Parents.

What gives?

There are no Clemson tickets. There is only a 4-pack of tickets with Clemson as one. The Athletic Dept. is raping ticket buyers. There a bunch of commies.
Can the G-Boro Alums pick me up in Charlotte on West W.T. Harris Blvd. on the way to Halton?

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;359320]The Athletic Dept. is raping ticket buyers. There a bunch of commies.[/QUOTE]

possibly mean they’re or they are?

Is this ticket policy difficult for Niners fans who want to single tickets? Sure.

But this policy is not unusual and was not created by some tyrant in the Ticket Offfice. Many sports teams (college and pro) have gone this route for certain games. Is it a risk for the Ticket Office? sure it is. But if they are not careful, we could easily see too damn many Tigers fans in the Arena.

But this policy is not unusual and was not created by some tyrant in the Ticket Offfice. Many sports teams (college and pro) have gone this route for certain games. Is it a risk for the Ticket Office? sure it is. But if they are not careful, we could easily see too damn many Tigers fans in the Arena.
Yep.... Many other schools have been doing this for years. If the 4-packs do not sell out the Clemson game by a certain date, I assume they will go on sale to the general public, but I'm hoping they allow season ticket holders first shot at those.
There are no Clemson tickets. There is only a 4-pack of tickets with Clemson as one. The Athletic Dept. is raping ticket buyers. There a bunch of commies.

:huh: You never think before posting do you?

You can’t whine about there being no tickets available for a game when it is going to be a sell out. How the hell did those 9,105 fans get their tickets if none are available?

The sky is not falling, the ticket office is not run by ruthless tyrants, and you will be able to go to the Clemson game if you really want to (unless you wait til the last minute).

There are no Clemson tickets. There is only a 4-pack of tickets with Clemson as one. The Athletic Dept. is raping ticket buyers. There a bunch of commies. Can the G-Boro Alums pick me up in Charlotte on West W.T. Harris Blvd. on the way to Halton?
That's a bit harsh. No, I'm not buying stock in the claim that Halton will be overrun with Tigers. However, it is a good way to increase ticket sales. I don't see anything dirty or sinister about it. We need the money.