clt daps niners on the win

clt says great hustle by green to put in the layup with time expiring.

/ clt is ready to leave the a-10 right now.

[quote=“cltniners, post:1, topic:24737”]clt says great hustle by green to put in the layup with time expiring.

/ clt is ready to leave the a-10 right now.[/quote]

Thos were “regional” officials, not “A10” officials. They did suck big time though.

Whoever the officials were, they had a vendetta. No two ways about it.

But I agree with clt, good job guys. You did win this game. Refs just didn’t wanna see it that way. I’m proud of the team. Love this never say die attitude.

[quote=“PARMAN, post:2, topic:24737”][quote=“cltniners, post:1, topic:24737”]clt says great hustle by green to put in the layup with time expiring.

Thos were “regional” officials, not “A10” officials. They did suck big time though.[/quote]
The CAA uses different refs…

in all honesty, I think we are a CAA caliber team. It sucks, I know.

Like ive said before, league dont matter, winning does…aka Butler

I think it would be great to see the top schools committed to basketball in the A10 and the CAA form a conference and separate from some of the small budget private schools. How about Temple, Xavier, Dayton, Umass, Rhode Island, Richmond, Charlotte, ODU, VCU, and GMU all join forces

[quote=“JaMiNNiNeR, post:7, topic:24737”]I think it would be great to see the top schools committed to basketball in the A10 and the CAA form a conference and separate from some of the small budget private schools. How about Temple, Xavier, Dayton, Umass, Rhode Island, Richmond, Charlotte, ODU, VCU, and GMU all join forces[/quote]good for basketball, but what happens w/ football?

we will be much better in bball in a few years. but the a10 needs to start getting better refs, even though they were regional refs they should be tarred and feathered

YES YES YES and MORE YES…not counting our krappy RPI this year…the worst team would be UMASS at 118. Even the Big East has 3 teams over 118…

This can become the new A10… where the A10 doesn’t have football anyways.

I would love that league for hoops, and it would end all of the BS midmajor talk. All of those schools are dedicated to winning in hoops.

[quote=“charlotteguy88, post:4, topic:24737”][quote=“PARMAN, post:2, topic:24737”][quote=“cltniners, post:1, topic:24737”]clt says great hustle by green to put in the layup with time expiring.

Thos were “regional” officials, not “A10” officials. They did suck big time though.[/quote]
The CAA uses different refs…[/quote]
Incorrect. Just saw a video of refs at a CAA game I know have reffed our games.

Sorry, I meant the CAA uses different refs??..according to stat sheet the most common conferences for our refs are CAA, Big South, Socon ad Big East…an MAAC ref…let me guess when we get those Big East refs things are fine…when we get Big South/Socon refs, not so much