clt provides mike p's latest poke at us

[table][tr][td]12:37 [/td][td][table][tr][td][/td][td][Comment From GuestGuest: ] Most all UNCC alumni HATE the new name Rose bestowed on them for sports. [/td][/tr][/table]Tuesday September 14, 2010 12:37 Guest[/td][/tr][/table] [table][tr][td]12:38 [/td][td][table][tr][td][/td][td]Tom Sorensen: I prefer Charlotte. [/td][/tr][/table]Tuesday September 14, 2010 12:38 Tom Sorensen[/td][/tr][/table] [table][tr][td]12:38 [/td][td][table][tr][td][/td][td]Scott Fowler: I’m OK with UNCC [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

“Guest” is wrong.

clt says “guest” was mike p

I doubt this is Mike P unless he also likes to pose as a commenter on their stories about us and say the same crap. There’s one guy on a personal mission to get us to go back to UNC-C. If it were Mike he’d be saying “Most all UNCC alumni HATE not playing in the Southern Conference for all sports.”

There’s really no way to know if alums hate or love whatever name. We need to counter that nonsense that “guest” spews out with our own nonsense. Whenever possible state AS A FACT that everyone (students, alums, the general public) wish like hell that we would drop the UNC from our name. Never mind it can’t be proved. Just state it matter of factly.

FACT: 49or bust is the greatest poster on any message board in all of teh interwebz.

FACT: 49or bust is the greatest poster on any message board in all of teh interwebz.[/quote]

FACT: 49or bust may or may not have raped and killed a young woman in 2002.

Fact SCK may or may not be Jfelt & 49orbust’s Daddy.

Fact: I heard Mike wrote some of those unsigned editorial opinions against us getting football. I remember someone used to comment those editorials completely disappeared during the 4 or 5 weeks Mike was in China and then reappeared almost immediately after his return.

But I doubt he is the “guest” saying we should be UNCC. Especially since he did not mention anything about us knowing our place in the world.

[quote=“Chipper, post:9, topic:23908”]Fact: I heard Mike wrote some of those unsigned editorial opinions against us getting football. I remember someone used to comment those editorials completely disappeared during the 4 or 5 weeks Mike was in China and then reappeared almost immediately after his return.

But I doubt he is the “guest” saying we should be UNCC. Especially since he did not mention anything about us knowing our place in the world.[/quote]

Be careful…Mike P. might sue you for slander. :stuck_out_tongue:

The problem with that is that the online chat comments and questions have to be approved by the moderator which is Mike P. I don’t think a comment saying everyone was for it would make the cut whether Mike P is this guest commentor or not.

The problem with that is that the online chat comments and questions have to be approved by the moderator which is Mike P. I don’t think a comment saying everyone was for it would make the cut whether Mike P is this guest commentor or not.[/quote]

Letting Mike moderate Niners in an online chat is the equivalent of putting Hilary in charge of PR at a Republican Convention. Or even Sarah in charge of PR at a Democratic Convention.

[quote=“919R, post:10, topic:23908”][quote=“Chipper, post:9, topic:23908”]Fact: I heard Mike wrote some of those unsigned editorial opinions against us getting football. I remember someone used to comment those editorials completely disappeared during the 4 or 5 weeks Mike was in China and then reappeared almost immediately after his return.

But I doubt he is the “guest” saying we should be UNCC. Especially since he did not mention anything about us knowing our place in the world.[/quote]

Be careful…Mike P. might sue you for slander. :p[/quote]

Either that, or ask that I be banned.