clt rants about major's shirt

tiger woods branded gear?

Hell. Yes.

Take my money now ;D

Tiger Woods branded hairline?

Lebron, wonder if we can talk Major into wearing a 3 inch wide head band during games?

Normmm says they’re that not jv bro.

Forget the shirt. My poker buddies could not believe that hair… Shave it off already.

I normally think the talk about major’s hairline is ridiculous. However did anyone notice, in addition to his forehead, the bald spot on the back of his head just above the neck? It looked worse than the forehead.

Saw it as well but was worried it had something to do with his off season medical leave / surgery to comment on it.

Obviously health is a “major” concern.

Saw it as well but was worried it had something to do with his off season medical leave / surgery to comment on it.

Obviously health is a “major” concern.[/quote]

The bald spot was beginning to show last season but it has gotten much worse in the offseason.

I cannot for the life of me understand why black guys like him or LeBron (the most famous example) don’t go for the shiny bald look. It’s a good look for black dudes! What am I missing here?

If it has something to do with his health problems, I’m sorry I brought it up. Hopefully not. I really hope his health is doing good, kind of worried about him after his dizzy spell.

this was present last year. my younger brother had something that looked like that. ringworm. not saying major’s is, by any means!