Clt’s week one chat page- green out game for Charlotte!

Charlotte 24
Fordham 13

a source as credible as they come

1 Like

That’s great. I asked @49er1 because he is not a poster that typical has inside information.

Awesome avatar NinerLove.

1 Like

clt asks about pope?

No I don’t ever have inside information. It’s my opinion based on mostly what I’ve seen around here.

Guess we don’t want to give Fordham time to to scheme for one guy.

I have no faith in Lambert making a good QB decision.

D.O.B.A.

clt is cool with this…especially when Riley Ferguson runs onto the field at the Rich

Niners 34, Rams 13

Is Shirreff injured?

He’s nursing a stressed hammie according to reports.

clt says get that hammie a millenial therapy dog.

Defensive injuries: The 49ers’ defensive line depth will be tested against Fordham. Lambert said sophomore Dantrell Barkley (shoulder) and junior Tommy Doctor (foot) will likely miss the game. Another defensive lineman, sophomore Nick Martin, has been in concussion protocol. True freshman Bryan Wallace has been getting reps in their spots.

I haven’t seen it posted anywhere, but yesterday I got an email that mentions the Niner Walk is changing. It will now start in front of Gate 3 of the stadium, across from Duke and Grigg Halls. The team will walk past Norm’s Village on their way to the fieldhouse. The walk will begin two hours and 11 minutes prior to kickoff. If they do not open the stadium gates until 90 minutes before the game do they expect people to spend 20-30 minutes hanging out waiting for that to happen after the walk? Maybe they have already thought of this and are opening earlier. I suppose we will see.

For me, this is perfect, because they will walk right past my tailgate. I suppose there is no perfect route for this, but unless they think this will make it better, why change what little tradition we have established? On the other hand I have only seen the walk once, because I was not going to leave my tailgate and walk to the other end of the stadium for it. Maybe it is just our turn.

Charlotte: where tradition goes to die. The city and the University. Sad.

1 Like

2 hours 11 minutes is awfully specific. Only thing I can figure is this is the time required to board buses, drive slowly down Craver and Phillips, disembark, walk slowly to fieldhouse, and at that point it’s nearly 90 minutes prior to kick when the last teammate enters the building.

If nothing else, I’m sure the wine and cheese Gold Lot-ers will be happy to share with the riff raff while waiting for gates to open. :grin:

This timing means it will start at __:49 each game.

1 Like

I was told there would be no math, lol.