clt says go cubs go!

Turn out the lights,
the party’s over.
____ “Dandy” Don Meredith

It’s over.

No Cubs in World Series this year.

clt says the Cubs have a shot, need a good game by Lester tonight.

Alas. Another day, another dollar.

clt asks if the Cubs will even lose 20 games in 2016?

$340k per RBI!

$340k per RBI![/quote]game isn’t just about that, Heyward is an elite defensive player and gets on base more than the average player. Also if I’m not mistaken he isn’t a huge strikeout it, Cubs needed to put the ball in play more, Zobrist will help with that too.

$340k per RBI![/quote]game isn’t just about that, Heyward is an elite defensive player and gets on base more than the average player. Also if I’m not mistaken he isn’t a huge strikeout it, Cubs needed to put the ball in play more, Zobrist will help with that too.[/quote]

True, but that ain’t worth 184 over eight. He got paid on potential. He’s a great defensive rf, which is different from being an elite cf.

$340k per RBI![/quote]game isn’t just about that, Heyward is an elite defensive player and gets on base more than the average player. Also if I’m not mistaken he isn’t a huge strikeout it, Cubs needed to put the ball in play more, Zobrist will help with that too.[/quote]

True, but that ain’t worth 184 over eight. He got paid on potential. He’s a great defensive rf, which is different from being an elite cf.[/quote]It is, but I can see him being very good in CF, especially at Wrigley which has less space to cover. Who knows, he may end up in RF if Cubs trade Soler for a young SP.

clt trusts theo.

clt is wise.

clt is wise.[/quote]

CLT is wise. New also trusts Theo. New is enjoying this as long as he can.

2k states Schwarber is on the WS roster.

clt is excited about that. His production will offset the heyward vacuum at the plate.

clt is excited about that. His production will offset the heyward vacuum at the plate.[/quote]2k often thinks of DH’ing for Heyward and letting someone like Arrieta hit for himself.

clt is excited about that. His production will offset the heyward vacuum at the plate.[/quote]2k often thinks of DH’ing for Heyward and letting someone like Arrieta hit for himself.[/quote]

clt says they need to shorten his swing. clt could throw a ball by him inside.

clt says look at baez.

as a Dodger fan, I’m pulling for the Cubbies. I like them in 6

clt says you have a player in seager.

If the Cubs win the World Series will the clt 3rd person schtick be retired?

[quote=“cibik02, post:39, topic:29891”]If the Cubs win the World Series will the clt 3rd person schtick be retired?[/quote] No. He will continue until they win a second world series in another century.