clt says go cubs go!

[quote=“cltniners, post:60, topic:29891”][quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:59, topic:29891”][quote=“cltniners, post:58, topic:29891”][quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:57, topic:29891”][quote=“49r9r, post:56, topic:29891”]As the sign in Wrigley said,

[b][size=18pt]IT'S STILL GONNA HAPPEN [/size][/b]
[/quote]

Cubs aren’t winning 2 straight in Cleveland especially when their hitting has been as bad as it has this series.[/quote]

clt says not so fast my friend.[/quote]

Sammy Sosa and Andre Dawson aren’t walking through that door.[/quote]

clt laughs. Bryant and Rizzo are better players.[/quote]

They should start playing like it then.

[quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:57, topic:29891”][quote=“49r9r, post:56, topic:29891”]As the sign in Wrigley said,

[/quote]

Cubs aren’t winning 2 straight in Cleveland especially when their hitting has been as bad as it has this series.[/quote]

Sadly agree. Reminds me of the 90s Braves. Best team til WS starts. :rage:

clt will take his chances with the Cubs.

[quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:61, topic:29891”][quote=“cltniners, post:60, topic:29891”][quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:59, topic:29891”][quote=“cltniners, post:58, topic:29891”][quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:57, topic:29891”][quote=“49r9r, post:56, topic:29891”]As the sign in Wrigley said,

[/quote]

clt says not so fast my friend.[/quote]

Sammy Sosa and Andre Dawson aren’t walking through that door.[/quote]

clt laughs. Bryant and Rizzo are better players.[/quote]

They should start playing like it then.[/quote]

Game 7 tomorrow.

clt may need to watch this one.

Will putting Chapman in during the 7th come back to bite the cubbies? Will we see the anemic offense or the fiery one from last night? I’m going to sat final score 3-1. Just don’t know which team.

Go cubs.

[quote=“Ninercentral, post:66, topic:29891”]Will putting Chapman in during the 7th come back to bite the cubbies? Will we see the anemic offense or the fiery one from last night? I’m going to sat final score 3-1. Just don’t know which team.

Go cubs.[/quote]

I don’t think he threw enough pitches for that to be an issue

Will Kluber going on short rest yet again be trouble? Will Cleveland’s fielding issues get to them? Will Hendricks stay poised in Game 7 of the WS where he could pitch the Chicago Cubs to a title? Will there be a consistent strike zone?

All this and more, tonight at 8. Go Cubs!

Rooting for the Cubs and thinking Cleveland still has the advantage. Seems like their bullpen is set up to last more innings tonight than Chicago’s is. If Kluber is fine on short rest, Chicago is in deep trouble.

Bullpens probably won’t matter as much tonight. You’ll see Lester, etc., come in as relief if needed, I’d bet.

Bullpens probably won’t matter as much tonight. You’ll see Lester, etc., come in as relief if needed, I’d bet.[/quote] Right. I failed to consider that everyone gets enough rest after tonight. Still, no guarantee that a guy used to starting will do well as a reliever.

Bullpens probably won’t matter as much tonight. You’ll see Lester, etc., come in as relief if needed, I’d bet.[/quote]He’s already been tabbed as the “middle man” tonight if we need him.

And Chapman only threw 20 pitches last night, he should be good probably for 2 innings, unless one of those really stretches out.

clt says jake is available if needed.

Hendricks, Lester, jake, chapman…

clt senses extra innings and lots of zima ice lights tonight.

[quote=“49r9r, post:56, topic:29891”]As the sign in Wrigley said,

[/quote]

And it did happen.

[quote=“cltniners, post:73, topic:29891”]clt says jake is available if needed.

clt senses extra innings and lots of zima ice lights tonight.[/quote]

clt had this one.

[quote=“cltniners, post:76, topic:29891”][quote=“cltniners, post:73, topic:29891”]clt says jake is available if needed.

clt had this one.[/quote] Clt was technically incorrect since there was an extra inning, not innings. ;D
Clt needs to be more modest.

[quote=“4ever niner, post:77, topic:29891”][quote=“cltniners, post:76, topic:29891”][quote=“cltniners, post:73, topic:29891”]clt says jake is available if needed.

clt had this one.[/quote] Clt was technically incorrect since there was an extra inning, not innings. ;D
Clt needs to be more modest.[/quote]
clt may have been posting in a Zima-haze hangover. They will make you null and void.

[quote=“4ever niner, post:77, topic:29891”][quote=“cltniners, post:76, topic:29891”][quote=“cltniners, post:73, topic:29891”]clt says jake is available if needed.

clt is never incorrect. The correct phrasing is extra innings.

clt double checked this on ask Jeeves.

[quote=“cltniners, post:79, topic:29891”][quote=“4ever niner, post:77, topic:29891”][quote=“cltniners, post:76, topic:29891”][quote=“cltniners, post:73, topic:29891”]clt says jake is available if needed.

clt is never incorrect. The correct phrasing is extra innings.

clt double checked this on ask Jeeves.[/quote] 4ever niner knows this, but enjoys giving clt a hard time. Also, baseball never says that a player" flew out", he always" flied out" which sounds like a 3 year old child. How did you get to Chicago? I flied over there.