Clt says let’s talk bracketology again

I think I recall that we used to run what Lutz referred to as the “zipper” play. Someone screened just outside the lane
down low and the three point shooter ran from one side to the other rubbing off his man on the screen,catching and shooting on the opposite side he started from. This would require A) a quick release to get the shot off before the defensive man recovers and B) the three point shooter to actually do some running. I haven’t seen Bertram play enough to know if he can or will do either one of those things.
One thing is for certain, though, is that he currently is not helping us and something must change in that regard.

[Thread officially hyjacked]

With Demon yelling “Zippah! Zippah!” :joy:

1 Like

What? Bertram is no Plavich?

https://bracketologists.com/team/charlotte-49ers

clt says good info here. Big game tonite

Wow, I love that page. Thanks for sharing. More clearly shows the test we have before us tonight with WKU on the road. They’d be the best team we’ve beaten this season, including Wake Forest.

While most still believe any rating system will continue to reward P5’s, I think this new quadrant system does well with making clear who’s performing at what level. See WKU vs Wake and Davidson. I’m not sure there’s much bias in this system.