Clt says let's talk umass

I think Reynolds has no problem being underestimated. He has a chip on his shoulder.

This is one depressed fanbase here:

https://www.umasshoops.com/newboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16207

Been there.

Yeahā€¦ tough go for them for sureā€¦ hopefully they are depressed for another week then stage a rebound for the ages and go from 0-3 to 9-3

Even during the 1-11 year we still had a decent game discussion thread up.

Methinks weā€™re gonna have a lot of visitor seats returned. 5 dollar deal may be in order

Weather:

Weather

I have a feeling that the special teams group holds together this week and we thump UMass by 30. That may just be optimism, but I donā€™t think this team will sleep on anyone.

1 Like

I want Healy to destroy the last vestiges of Lambertball from my soul by wiping the floor with these guys. I hate NOT being confident of a win in this situation.

This is a great time for UMass. We feel confident in what we can do coming out of App, and UMass waxed us last year. So not really a letdown spot here for that reason in my opinion.

Yes the stars are aligning for us with this game. We win big time.

https://www.umasshoops.com/newboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16207&sid=58ec522f9d6d7a0f7ee15d9cc8c370a9

Berkman has issues. If he thinks itā€™s a bit of a walk from Cone Deck to the stadium heā€™d shit his pants at the hike we went on at App.

Letā€™s not get him started on that super dangerous walk from the Hauser Pavilion to the Stadium and back either. Iā€™m surprised there arenā€™t 50 armed robberies or worse at every game.

Berkman, you ignorant prick. What a raging dumbass. You certainly support the right team. We are going to kick your ass Charlotte style. Be afraid old fart. Less of you so-called ā€œwicked ā€œ fans at this game, the bettah. Now, go fuck ya self. Capishe?

1 Like

clt once had a ZIMA stolen whilst drinking it. #unsafe

Here is our write up by Mike Traini on Fight Massachusetts 247Sports board.

49ers 49 (-: UMass 21

1 Like

In the article above it says

Charlotte 49ers who own the #20 scoring offense in the nation (45.0 points per game)

This is the kind of performance stat you can recruit on until you build up to 8 wins per season.

So to maintain that average after 4 games we need to score 90 this weekend. What a weird schedule; from maybe the worst team in the nation to maybe the best.

1 Like
2 Likes