clt says to vote the fools out

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/observer/news/local/16613215.htm

clt says how is this f-in news?

Not a word about Football. Nothing is news anymore unless they mention football

I’d forgotten that Jason Burgess played (at least he made the team, I was very happy for him at the time) for UNC. I knew him in high school. Jason and Susan were members of my church. Jason was a year behind me and played on our church league basketball team. He bumped me from the starting rotation in mid-season. I didn’t play basketball anymore. I took up track and a few years later lapped him in the 2-mile at a track meet at East Meck. Somehow I don’t think that amount of payback satisfies me. Nice people, but I didn’t realize they saw baby blue:ticked:

clt asks what a unc is?

[QUOTE=Gill2003;215274]Not a word about Football. Nothing is news anymore unless they mention football[/QUOTE]

correct. but at least the observer got to use OUR campus as an excuse to cover the duke / chapel hill crap.

[SIZE=2]ask me if I really care about the duke carolina game? I’m more concerned with the Charlotte Richmond game.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Go U of Charlotte - if you get my drift.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc1;215583][SIZE=2]ask me if I really care about the duke carolina game? I’m more concerned with the Charlotte Richmond game.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Go U of Charlotte - if you get my drift.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Agreed.