clt says we are all Grady Davis

The signs should say “Show me Grady Davis! #FireJudyRose”

I will proudly carry a “WHO IS GRADY DAVIS” sign at Wake game

I’ll bring one as well

Public Records request submitted this afternoon for Grady Davis and #FJR PR strategy:

[quote=“jfickett, post:25, topic:31226”]Public Records request submitted this afternoon for Grady Davis and #FJR PR strategy:

[/quote]

YOU SIR, ARE A GENIUS!!!

So, I get that someone made up a Grady Davis, and used that to promote Judy. Does someone have the actual text that has been redacted?

Go here
https://twitter.com/_agent49/status/936056910645776384

Then scroll tweets to see Observer reporter David Scott admit Observer deleted that due to authenticity

clt says Grady Davis graduated in 1891.

Thanks!

I still don’t understand how someone proved that Grady Davis was not a real alum? Is there a master list of all alums? And someone actually took the time to check it within an hour of posting? That sounds very odd. Who would even think to check that?

clt says the school knows who graduated. This was an inside job, connect the dots

Yes, and you can purchase it. It’s really not hard when they give the name and year. It’s pretty cool because when you have data like names and years you can arrange the data either alphabetically or chronologically. Sometimes even both!

Anyone ever see CHP and Grady Davis in the same room at the same time?

I thought not. :wink:

Not bad detective work for people who don’t know the complexities of an athletic department ;).

[quote=“4ever niner, post:35, topic:31226”]Anyone ever see CHP and Grady Davis in the same room at the same time?

I thought not. ;)[/quote]

clt says Grady Davis knows where MH370 Is located.

right?!

irony alert…most of our jobs are more difficult than Judy’s. Its really not that complex.

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YF_o5KQkbrI[/youtube]

clt found him

was in the banner article:

[size=17px][font=McClatchy Sans]“Judy Rose … has succeeded in a role dominated by males and has been instrumental in developing our first-class athletic facilities. Thousands of student-athletes have graduated under her leadership. Considering what took place at North Carolina’s flagship with fake classes and what we are seeing with regards to recruiting and bribery at numerous big-time programs, Judy has run a clean athletics department. I know many Charlotte 49er fans have voiced their displeasure about the lack of on-the-field success, but as a fan, I’d rather lose doing things the right way than to win by cheating.[/font][/size]
[size=17px][font=McClatchy Sans]“Coach Brad Lambert has been a pillar of our football program and he’s doing it the right way. It is not easy to build something from the ground up and coach Lambert has done a great job so far. The 49ers’ football program is in its infancy and will take patience to make it great.”[/font][/size][/quote]
when ASU grads send fake emails to Observer and UNCC to keep our admin in place