clt sees iti

clt was on campus recently and he saw iti walking. he had a hat on. details to follow.

Was this sighting as we walked towards McEncrappy, er, McEniry? He has a class there with E Bad. Is Bearchatter available for comment?

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Sep 20 2004, 12:39 PM [b] Was this sighting as we walked towards McEncrappy, er, McEniry? He has a class there with E Bad. Is Bearchatter available for comment? [/b]
Was bearchatter the NinerNation.net "anonymous" source mentioned in the Iti ESPN the mag story? Said Iti was headed overseas.

Was he wearing the hat so he looked 7ft tall? Did he foul anybody while walking around campus?

[i]Originally posted by UABHecklerIsBack[/i]@Sep 20 2004, 10:50 PM [b] Did he foul anybody while walking around campus? [/b]
lol as much as i cant stand UABhickler, that was pretty funny
[b]Did he foul anybody while walking around campus? [/b]

Depends on which set of refs were calling the โ€œwalkโ€. If it was the group we had for GW, he wouldnโ€™t have made it out of his dorm room very far without getting one whistled on him. If it was the group we had for the home game against UAB he could have assaulted several folks on the way to class and not been whistled. :smiley: