Clt starts a fiu chat page

Weโ€™re going to beat FIU and then weโ€™re going to win.

Because they suck or either I thought that the next game was at home.

I really hope we can win this one we are 0-4 against FIU. We had the 2016 game won but a personal foul call kept FIU alive late in the 4th quarter.

clt expects heals to have them ready to win

Homecoming game?

2016 is when Brad stayed in the hurry up up ten points with 10:23 left.
We ran a 10 play field goal drive that took 3 minutes and 11 seconds off the clock. Leaving them 7:12 to score two touchdowns with two timeouts left.

Our drive could have taken 5 minutes and 48 seconds leaving them 4:35 to score two touchdowns.

Our ten play drive was in such a hurry that FIU didnโ€™t have to use their two timeouts and actually used them later.

This one was fully on Brad. Worst coaching Iโ€™ve ever seen live. We didnโ€™t need points, we just needed to kill the clock and we would have won.

Same dude beat Marshall and USM (best coaching job Brad ever did) in the next three weeks.

2 Likes

Is it just me or does this thread look like it says"Clt starts a FLU chat page"?

Keep thinking Clt is going to give us his thoughts around the flu vaccine and the strain we will have this year.

clt says donโ€™t get a fiu shot

1 Like

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/conference-usa/florida-international-university/article235874162.html

Stugotz has us winning outright. Weโ€™re screwed.

Charlotte, in its first year under coach Will Healy, is 0-3 against FBS teams this season,

clt says this is observer like inaccuracy

Letโ€™s get old school Norm to 1-1.

2 Likes

I like old school norm in 2 tone. Idk bout this

I love that they are trying new stuff though

I think it would look awesome on a white helmet, but this isnโ€™t bad.

It was cute for Homecoming. Now we can stop.

2 Likes

Too hard to see on the black

1 Like

Healy is all about swag. Just wait until they rework the logos and get all new uniforms. Weโ€™re going to be the G5 Oregon.

1 Like