Clt’s week 2 chat page. Black out game for Charlotte!

clt bets we win in a close one. Stadium will be full and the students will be drunk.

I am excited for this game already. Agree with the sentiment of the other thread. There’s gonna be a lot of black and gold if ticketing isn’t careful.

1 Like

Anyone on this board who is a FSL owner (including myself) needs to buy tickets before they go on general sale and reserve them for OUR fans.

1 Like

Yes indeed. And those UNC-Tweersie fans are excited about playing us because they seldom beat us in other sports.

clt says the stadium will be 97% green, don’t worry

For sure. I believe there will be a concerted effort by the unc-tweetsters to get as many of their fans into this game and try to take over the stadium. I will buy some extras and give them to folks I know will NOT be in black and yeller, just to keep them out of their hands.

Ill buy 4 from anyone that can get them

They better start praying Satterfield stays. All those years of their running mouths might be met with a big fat L from a 6th year team.

Maybe we should win an FBS game at home before we even open our mouths. They won as many bowl games as have home games the past 2 years.

clt says all of the pressure is on appy. If they win, it is expected by the greatest college football team in NC. If they lose, it is the largest upset in collegiate sports.

Maybe we should win an FBS game at home before we even open our mouths. They won as many bowl games as have home games the past 2 years.[/quote]

I will forever talk smack to the Crapp State fans, you should go back and look at read of the threads on AGS. If they they don’t get your blood boiling then you probably aren’t a true Niner.

Umm… y’all do know that this game is over a year away, right? :))

I’m excited for this game too. I live off of the light rail and cannot wait until I can just ride it to kickoff! Pretty jealous of the light rail for your campus, can’t lie. That’s a gamechanger.

[quote=“Appasnatchin, post:12, topic:31023”]Umm… y’all do know that this game is over a year away, right? :))

I’m excited for this game too. I live off of the light rail and cannot wait until I can just ride it to kickoff! Pretty jealous of the light rail for your campus, can’t lie. That’s a gamechanger.[/quote]

I thought App had light rail too. What’s it called? Tweetsie?

:sunglasses:

Maybe we should win an FBS game at home before we even open our mouths. They won as many bowl games as have home games the past 2 years.[/quote]

I will forever talk smack to the Crapp State fans, you should go back and look at read of the threads on AGS. If they they don’t get your blood boiling then you probably aren’t a true Niner.[/quote]

This, this and THIS!!!

I will forever talk smack to the Crapp State fans, you should go back and look at read of the threads on AGS. If they they don’t get your blood boiling then you probably aren’t a true Niner.[/quote]

This, this and THIS!!![/quote]

I am not suggesting that you not talk crap or get pissed, but I must say I do not particularly blame them. They get it. Maybe more than our fans. Charlotte is a big threat to them and the only thing they care about–football. We are not there yet, but if you went through the exercise of what would Charlotte need to eclipse them (timely metaphor!) the three things we are missing are more fans, more seats to put them in, and the time to make those happen. I think it is inevitable. I hope our game in 2018 shows that.

I am not suggesting that you not talk crap or get pissed, but I must say I do not particularly blame them. They get it. Maybe more than our fans. Charlotte is a big threat to them and the only thing they care about–football. We are not there yet, but if you went through the exercise of what would Charlotte need to eclipse them (timely metaphor!) the three things we are missing are more fans, more seats to put them in, and the time to make those happen. I think it is inevitable. I hope our game in 2018 shows that.[/quote]

Missing a one BIG thing they have that we don’t - and AD that knows how to address those things.

I am not suggesting that you not talk crap or get pissed, but I must say I do not particularly blame them. They get it. Maybe more than our fans. Charlotte is a big threat to them and the only thing they care about–football. We are not there yet, but if you went through the exercise of what would Charlotte need to eclipse them (timely metaphor!) the three things we are missing are more fans, more seats to put them in, and the time to make those happen. I think it is inevitable. I hope our game in 2018 shows that.[/quote]

Missing a one BIG thing they have that we don’t - and AD that knows how to address those things.[/quote]

Charlie Cobb was the AD during their championship years and I absolutely would not trade Judy for him.

I would trade Judy for Corn on the Cobb.

Missing a one BIG thing they have that we don’t - and AD that knows how to address those things.[/quote]

Charlie Cobb was the AD during their championship years and I absolutely would not trade Judy for him.[/quote]

They have managed to build a solid football program with a smaller alumni base, smaller community and without the corporate community we have. If you want us to go anywhere significant it has to be without Judy and company. We have the same issues today we had a decade ago. We have 27 years worth of proof. We have squandered what Jeff Mullins did, we have squandered what CUSA gave us, we have squandered the excitement of football, we have squandered an unbelievable explosion of campus, alumni and students.

At this point I would trade Judy for a piece of coal from the Grinch’s sack.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))