Clt’s week 2 chat page. Black out game for Charlotte!

It’s a long time to September. Might want to pace yourself with the Hillbilly/Tweetsie references. The truth is that today they are celebrating a 3rd straight bowl win. We should be just hoping that we can improve enough to compete with them next season.

No. Our luck we win 2 games all year and do what you said “compete with ASU” but still lose by 10, and Brad “aw shucks” Lambert gets a 4 year extension.

I hope ASU beats the brakes off us, so leadership humiliated.

**I reserve the right to alter above quote if Judy quits and new AD hires new HC that does more than order uniforms.

Crap state will be irrelevant in football sooner rather than later. Enjoy it while you can.

[quote=“QOSTA49er, post:46, topic:31023”]Crap state will be irrelevant in football sooner rather than later. Enjoy it while you can.[/quote]they’ve had arguably the best transition to fbs in history 3 years in.

Hard to shit on their consistency since moving up.

[quote=“Niner National, post:47, topic:31023”][quote=“QOSTA49er, post:46, topic:31023”]Crap state will be irrelevant in football sooner rather than later. Enjoy it while you can.[/quote]they’ve had arguably the best transition to fbs in history 3 years in.

Hard to s*** on their consistency since moving up.[/quote]

It’s actually quite easy when you remember fan is short for fanatic.

[quote=“Niner National, post:47, topic:31023”][quote=“QOSTA49er, post:46, topic:31023”]Crap state will be irrelevant in football sooner rather than later. Enjoy it while you can.[/quote]they’ve had arguably the best transition to fbs in history 3 years in.

Hard to s*** on their consistency since moving up.[/quote]. Not hard at all actually.

SHOT:

CHASER:[/font]

[quote=“919R, post:49, topic:31023”][quote=“Niner National, post:47, topic:31023”][quote=“QOSTA49er, post:46, topic:31023”][font=verdana]
Crap state will be irrelevant in football sooner rather than later. Enjoy it while you can.
[/font][/quote][font=verdana]they’ve had arguably the best transition to fbs in history 3 years in.

Hard to s*** on their consistency since moving up.
[/font][/quote][font=verdana]. Not hard at all actually.
[/font][/quote]

This is lunacy. App is good. We gotta deal with it. The only way for us to shut them up, is to grow our program.

Get ready for them to hang 50 next year, unless they have nobody on that sideline capable of running the offense (doubtful). Our only prayer is an NFL team hires a college guy, starting a chain reaction that moves Scott Satterfield.

[quote=“ImfromClayton, post:51, topic:31023”]This is lunacy. App is good. We gotta deal with it. The only way for us to shut them up, is to grow our program.

Get ready for them to hang 50 next year, unless they have nobody on that sideline capable of running the offense (doubtful). Our only prayer is an NFL team hires a college guy, starting a chain reaction that moves Scott Satterfield.[/quote]. You realize they lose A TON of starters, right? They will likely still beat us, but I doubt it’s as bad as you expect.

[quote=“919R, post:52, topic:31023”][quote=“ImfromClayton, post:51, topic:31023”]This is lunacy. App is good. We gotta deal with it. The only way for us to shut them up, is to grow our program.

Get ready for them to hang 50 next year, unless they have nobody on that sideline capable of running the offense (doubtful). Our only prayer is an NFL team hires a college guy, starting a chain reaction that moves Scott Satterfield.[/quote]. You realize they lose A TON of starters, right? They will likely still beat us, but I doubt it’s as bad as you expect.[/quote]with any luck they’ll lose their coach, thoigh I doubt that’ll happen at this point.

I was hoping we’d both be breaking in new coaches next season.

clt expects confusion from appy fans when they see craft beer at norms.

Looks like their D.C. may be heading to Ga. Tech.

[quote=“919R, post:52, topic:31023”][quote=“ImfromClayton, post:51, topic:31023”]This is lunacy. App is good. We gotta deal with it. The only way for us to shut them up, is to grow our program.

Get ready for them to hang 50 next year, unless they have nobody on that sideline capable of running the offense (doubtful). Our only prayer is an NFL team hires a college guy, starting a chain reaction that moves Scott Satterfield.[/quote]. You realize they lose A TON of starters, right? They will likely still beat us, but I doubt it’s as bad as you expect.[/quote]

App is every bit the well oiled machine that WKU is. While I’m sure they’d rather have those guys back, them losing starters is not as big a deal as if a program like us did.

Like I said, our only hope is they have QB turmoil, and we get some prolific play at the QB position.

[quote=“ImfromClayton, post:56, topic:31023”][quote=“919R, post:52, topic:31023”][quote=“ImfromClayton, post:51, topic:31023”]This is lunacy. App is good. We gotta deal with it. The only way for us to shut them up, is to grow our program.

Get ready for them to hang 50 next year, unless they have nobody on that sideline capable of running the offense (doubtful). Our only prayer is an NFL team hires a college guy, starting a chain reaction that moves Scott Satterfield.[/quote]. You realize they lose A TON of starters, right? They will likely still beat us, but I doubt it’s as bad as you expect.[/quote]

App is every bit the well oiled machine that WKU is. While I’m sure they’d rather have those guys back, them losing starters is not as big a deal as if a program like us did.

Like I said, our only hope is they have QB turmoil, and we get some prolific play at the QB position.[/quote] we will see about that. They are losing more key seniors this year than they have in any recent season.

App is, more than likely, going to run us off our own field.

This is not the result I want, obviously. I’m about as green-tinted in my outlook as they come, typically. However, it is the reality of the situation. Until our AD sees an overhaul and our program is committed to growth and a new direction, this is the truth.

I hope I’m wrong. I doubt I will be.

They are losing a lot.

My cousin is an App State alum and he said they were killed with injuries this year for much of the year…and got healthy for the last 2-3 games which they won by an average of about 55-10. Because of the number of talented upper classmen, he truly thinks if they had been healthy all year…this was the year to get ranked.

He is expecting a drop off next year because in his opinion this is the best team App has ever put on the field.

[quote=“49erDrummer, post:58, topic:31023”]App is, more than likely, going to run us off our own field.

This is not the result I want, obviously. I’m about as green-tinted in my outlook as they come, typically. However, it is the reality of the situation. Until our AD sees an overhaul and our program is committed to growth and a new direction, this is the truth.

I hope I’m wrong. I doubt I will be.[/quote]. Depends on your definition of “run us off…”. No way to be sure, but I could see maybe 35-14 or something, but not 60-7 or anything like that. They will likely be pretty good still next year, but good like mid-cusa teams. We have played better teams and occasionally shown up.