Clt’s week 2 chat page. Black out game for Charlotte!

You know their are lurkers on this board all the time. Not sure why we try to stir up the dust and give other teams bulletin board material.[/quote]

clt says false. Appy fans have limited access to the internet, and when they get it they spend most of the time looking at UNC CHeat chat pages.[/quote]

boone says that is very original material you’ve got there.[/quote]. 91 says that’s a very original name and schtick you’ve got there.

You know their are lurkers on this board all the time. Not sure why we try to stir up the dust and give other teams bulletin board material.[/quote]

Dang, the Appys are lurking over here? I hope no one mentions the free sandwiches the university Chic-Fil-A is giving away that day, the riot that would ensue may keep some of them from the game.

Dang, the Appys are lurking over here? I hope no one mentions the free sandwiches the university Chic-Fil-A is giving away that day, the riot that would ensue may keep some of them from the game.[/quote]

clt says just wait until they get a free jimmy johns sandwich after the game. Appy mind blown.

Such a sad life some people live. Either way, pressure is all on them. If they somehow get beat by this team and coaching staff, it will be the biggest kick in the nuts they’ve ever received.

Dang, the Appys are lurking over here? I hope no one mentions the free sandwiches the university Chic-Fil-A is giving away that day, the riot that would ensue may keep some of them from the game.[/quote]

clt says just wait until they get a free jimmy johns sandwich after the game. Appy mind blown.[/quote]

They just got a Publix in Boone…you would think it’s the 2nd coming up there.

Such a sad life some people live. Either way, pressure is all on them. If they somehow get beat by this team and coaching staff, it will be the biggest kick in the nuts they’ve ever received.[/quote]

If we lose I don’t see a positive for our image or recruiting.

Such a sad life some people live. Either way, pressure is all on them. If they somehow get beat by this team and coaching staff, it will be the biggest kick in the nuts they’ve ever received.[/quote]

If we lose I don’t see a positive for our image or recruiting.[/quote]

Losing isn’t positive, but given where we are I don’t see losing really hurting us.

They might feel that way. Just like we might feel like it’s our biggest win. Both outlooks are probably overstating the case. It’s a big game for both fan bases. A loss either way isn’t going to change the world. The worst case scenario for Charlotte is that we just get run over. We want to be competitive. Obviously I want to win this more than any other game we’ve had but a competitive, fun game does both schools a lot of good.

Establishing an in state rivalry only two hours away from each other is the big win here for both programs. This game will entertain fans, make more money, and grow the programs more than any long distance road game with a conference opponent could.

They will never admit this but a Charlotte win would do this series wonders. It would wake up their fan base and ours and make the following years game in Boone a super hot ticket.

I think people are underestimating the impact of the two schools playing each other. These fan bases know each other. This is when it gets real fun.

We offer guys who have no FBS offers. Losing won’t hurt anything.

Exactly. We are such trash right now that losing doesn’t even hurt us. Obviously winning would help but losing just shovels another bit of dirt on the grave.

Never knew you were a UNC fan Clt heel

Never knew you were a UNC fan Clt heel[/quote]

clt says wat?

Fire Hibbs!!

We pay Hibbs garbage. Until we are willing to up our investment in baseball he is likely the best we will get. I am not defending Hibbs or calling for his dismissal - just the facts here.

If we combine him and his wife’s salary is that still garbage? Asking for a friend.

[quote=“sportsman1417, post:95, topic:31023”]If we combine him and his wife’s salary is that still garbage? Asking for a friend.[/quote] Not relevant. Wife has separate job and, by the way, does it very well. Answering for myself.

#family

Clt said over on IC chat page he pays for that he enjoys seeing his fellow Niner Alum squirm over sign on 85. Clt is a

[quote=“Threemire09, post:98, topic:31023”]Clt said over on IC chat page he pays for that he enjoys seeing his fellow Niner Alum squirm over sign on 85. Clt is a

_ _ _ _ _[/quote]

clt doesn’t know what you are talking about. What is ic?

Clt was even compared to sarcastro over there. You can come out of the closet and be clt heel here too. Unless someone else with your IP post on the heels board with the name clt heels with 6600 posts.