clt starts the Campbell pre game discussion

Clt asks if the Thursday kick off will have an impact.

Does anybody have a weather report yet?

It is going to be hot.

Niners 52 - Camels 17

just so we are clear… alcohol free campus is not the same as free alcohol campus

If we are merciful that day.

I’ve called the Campbell ticket office. They were not helpful. which section are we going to call our own?

This sets up to be a great Thursday game on the way to the beach for labor day weekend…

Does Campbell have lights?

[quote=“upperdeck, post:8, topic:28433”]This sets up to be a great Thursday game on the way to the beach for labor day weekend…

Does Campbell have lights?[/quote]

Campbell does have lights. Glorified high school stadium lights but they do have them.

Dang…hoping for those free booze. Brown bagging it is.

clt provides weather forecast.

Warm muggy with chance of thunderstorms.

Niners will cancel Hump Day again in '14… 62-12

Is their stadium large enough to hold all of us?

Away side is fairly small but I went to their homecoming game against Mercer and the home side was fairly empty so I’d imagine some seats will be available on that side as well.

For a non scholarship team I’d say their stadium is actually fairly nice.

this thread PROVES clt is inhaling the gas he puts in that damn zep of his.

Charlotte - 49
Campbell - 0
@ the half. Rest of the game depends on how merciful Coach Lambert is.

[quote=“trickynbc, post:16, topic:28433”]Charlotte - 49
Campbell - 0
@ the half. Rest of the FIRST HALF depends on how merciful Coach Lambert is.[/quote]

Fixed.

[quote=“49r9r, post:17, topic:28433”][quote=“trickynbc, post:16, topic:28433”]Charlotte - 49
Campbell - 0
@ the half. Rest of the FIRST HALF depends on how merciful Coach Lambert is.[/quote]

Fixed.[/quote]

I don’t think that we’d run up the score too bad on the Camels.

The game is on a Thursday night. I don’t see us taking more than 500 fans down.

[quote=“NovaNiner, post:18, topic:28433”][quote=“49r9r, post:17, topic:28433”][quote=“trickynbc, post:16, topic:28433”]Charlotte - 49
Campbell - 0

Fixed.[/quote]

I don’t think that we’d run up the score too bad on the Camels.[/quote]

I agree, I do foresee us putting up at least 60 something on them though.

I believe we will have more than 500 fans there but i can imagine there being more than about 1500.