Clt talks school spirit

I guess it’s just different for someone who is on campus every day.

App ranked 25th in this week’s AP Poll.

The great thing about getting to #25 and being in the Sun Belt is that App is unlikely to play any of the top 24 teams from here out, but many of those 24 will play each other. With some of them losing to each other, App may get to move up by default, and each rung of the ladder they climb puts them that much closer to losing Satterfield. While winning enough to lose your coach is generally a good thing for G5 programs, App could have more trouble hiring a quality replacement for theirs than any top 25 team ever.

I agree with most of your points. However, when we constantly say that our losing is good for us (so we can fire our coach) and their winning is bad for them (because they might lose their coach) it makes us look more than desperate. Good for them- I hope they are ranked top ten next year when we beat them by twenty at their place. Until then, I’m not really giving a thought to any team not named Charlotte.

Hah!

I just knew I’d find some comedy if I came back.

Yeah, the thought of you guys ranked next year was pretty hilarious for sure.

Great accomplishment by App. It will be interesting to see the attendance for their last two homes games if they are still ranked. This scenario would put them on a 8 game winning streak and likely ranked near the top 15. Their fans should have no excuses for not showing up.

Well, there is the cold weather and possibly snow, the bad parking, earlier darkness that makes driving down the mountain tougher, and a lack of decent hotels in case you want to stay there. I suppose they are used to all this, so maybe they are not excuses.

clt gets this chat page back on track. Does 704 plan any more niner gear?

Georgia Southern blew out Appy last night 34-14. App fans now have their excuses now.

Took a glance at their board. Let’s just say they are not gracious losers!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Color me shocked, App has a great football program and sub-par fans. We have the opposite the problem, we just need Lambert out and to get some wins under our belt.

Fans that blame the refs and “they cheated” are the worst things ever. lol.