clt's breakdown

-we need the withers ratio. he needs to touch the ball on every trip
-goldwire needs pt. play him and baldwin at the same time
-the ft shooting is all mental right now.
-plavich needs to be controlled
-we have to beat davidson or this season is shot.

-nuclear nance rules. anyone who wears a cape is ok with clt.

Lee and Mitch really should play more together.
I think Leemire having to check Mitch in practice over the next two years will really improve his on-the-ball defense. If that doesn’t teach him not to lunge for the ball in the back court, nothing will.

[i]Originally posted by cltniners[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 09:37 AM [b] -the ft shooting is all mental right now. [/b]
Great point, clt.

Did you notice that after Mitch made his first FT late in the second half, he turned around smiled and motioned to the crowd. That broke the ice for him, relaxed him, and he didn’t miss the rest of the game.

After going to the movie “The Incredibles” this weekend the only probably I have with Nuclear Nance is the cape and how the Super Heroes / Fans fared before him with it.

Nuclear Nance if you go the movie please do not freak out during the scences about the cape issue and be very careful while wearing the cape.

I also noticed Calvin Clemmons coming down to talk to Nuclear Nance during one of the games and I wondered if he was thinking about being a sidekick. I think Calvin and Nuclear Nance both in tights and capes would be quite a combination. Sports Center worthy.

[i]Originally posted by TheShowDawg[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 12:39 PM [b]I think Calvin and Nuclear Nance both in tights and capes would be quite a combination. Sports Center worthy.[/b]
Already been done......."The Ambiguously Gay Duo"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love seeing Nuclear in the stands, takes me back to my freshment year, circling the track with a cape, tights, and a ‘helmet’ (no cheap shots Gamer!!! :stuck_out_tongue: )

capes are the new black.