Coach Lutz in CYBERSPACE

:slight_smile: Coach Lutz

Make that CYBERSPACE (duh!)

Gotta change that shade of green… :drool:

He seems to be a bit worried in the main photo. I’ve seen better photos of him from games. The “Style” tab sounds interesting. Does this mean the bowtie may be coming back? The “Little Professor” was stylin’ that day.

Hello Mr. Anderson. Suprised to see me??

[i]Originally posted by Neo[/i]@Jun 24 2004, 08:54 AM [b] :) [url=http://www.coachbobbylutz.com/]Coach Lutz[/url] [/b]
Was bobbylutz.com already taken? :D Pretty cool. Will he update it on a regular basis? I'd like to see more on his philosophy/strategy in recruiting and execution. What is his ideal mix of players? How do we compete with the elite and get to the next level. That would be some good reading.

The Charlotte Observer ran a story the other day in the ACC notebook about Duke’s basketball coach having his own website. Went on to say, he’s not the only coach with a website. USC’s football coach has one and charges $49.95 per year. Durham & Columbia??? The beat goes on.

BTW, will Leonard return???

looking at the following line…

[b]"Charlotte (21-8) reached the 20-win mark for the first time since 1991-92, earning a share of its first Conference USA title."[/b]

If that’s a fact, it sure surprises me we haven’t won 20 for more than a decade? Regardless of fact, it’s not something I’d want advertised front & center on my site. …IMO.

Someone needs to do some record searching, Bill. The 49ers were 22-9 in 1996-97 and 20-11 in 1997-98 under Wat, 23-11 in 1998-99 in Bobby’s first season and 20-11 in 2000-01.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Jul 1 2004, 08:13 AM [b] Someone needs to do some record searching, Bill. The 49ers were 22-9 in 1996-97 and 20-11 in 1997-98 under Wat, 23-11 in 1998-99 in Bobby's first season and 20-11 in 2000-01. [/b]
Did they mean a 20 win regular season?

At worst, it is wrong. At best, it’s a clumsily crafted message that doesn’t reflect well on Niner Basketball. If I’m a recruit or researcher, that tells me something negative about our tradition.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Jul 1 2004, 09:24 AM [b] Did they mean a 20 win regular season? [/b]
That would be the only answer. However, 20 win regular seasons are a rarity for all but the elite few (Top 5 perhaps) when the schedule is 27 games (unless you're getting exemption games).

Last season 60 of the 326 D-I teams (18.4%) had 20 wins or more for all games.