Coach Lutz won -loss vs Cal, etc..

As we are in the off season, good time to look at the value proposition. could someone come up with Coach Lutz won - loss record vs., the following:

• Coach Cal ($35m dollar man)
  • Pitino
  • Mike Anderson (what is it now like $1.5m/yr)
  • Greenberg Va tech

It is not very good against Mike Anderson.

You dont wanna check Karl Hobbs, either. Trust me.

You dont wanna check Karl Hobbs, either. Trust me.
Chris Mooney and the spiders. :unhappy:

According to the 49ers media guide, Coach Lutz is 3-3 all time v. Greenberg, 2-4 v. Pitino, 3-2 v. Calapari and 2-3 v. Mike Anderson.

According to the 49ers media guide, Coach Lutz is 3-3 all time v. Greenberg, 2-4 v. Pitino, 3-2 v. Calapari and 2-3 v. Mike Anderson.

and after every one of those wins is a loss to ECU or Monmouth

The average fan just doesn't................

:weep:

qft... god i hate that...

but, but, but…next year will be different…right?

We only lost to ECU once and it was at their house. They had, back then, beaten some solid squads. They beat MU a couple of times there I believe.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;400691]We only lost to ECU once and it was at their house. They had, back then, beaten some solid squads. They beat MU a couple of times there I believe.[/QUOTE]

Beat a ranked, and I think Top 10, Louisville team while we were still in CUSA, also. Minges is not a fun place to play.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;400691]We only lost to ECU once and it was at their house. They had, back then, beaten some solid squads. They beat MU a couple of times there I believe.[/QUOTE]

just happened to be the time we went down there, and it snowed on the way back.

[QUOTE=moss2k;400706]just happened to be the time we went down there, and it snowed on the way back.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I was there. That sucked.

Yep, I was there. That sucked.

The was my first painful Niners road trip. Followed it up the next year with Richmond…

I went down to ECU two years (2003 and 2004). We almost lost in 2004, but an alley-oop from Demon Brown to Calvin Clemmons at the buzzer sent the game into OT, and we ended up winning by six or seven. Scary.

not true…despite how often posters claim it.

I went down to ECU two years (2003 and 2004). We almost lost in 2004, but an alley-oop from Demon Brown to Calvin Clemmons at the buzzer sent the game into OT, and we ended up winning by six or seven. Scary.

haha I remember that. It definitely was an airball, not an alley oop that Calvin dunked in. We freakin lucked out BIGTIME.

not true.....despite how often posters claim it.

No, its not completely true.

But it is the residual taste I have in my mouth post the last 5 years- Including that 51-54 loss at ECU during our best regular season in recent history.

http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/recaps/012905aaa.html

That loss still hurts me to think about.

That was also the last game we lost until March.

No, its not completely true.

But it is the residual taste I have in my mouth post the last 5 years- Including that 51-54 loss at ECU during our best regular season in recent history.

http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/recaps/012905aaa.html

That loss still hurts me to think about.

Not completely true? How about not even partially true.