Coaches Caravan Tour, registration link!

Great opportunity to interact with our coaches… Attend and take a friend, or two… !

http://www.charlotte49ers.com/evt/Event.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=23200&MODE=CHOOSE_EVENT&FRM_EVT_EVENT_ID=181292

[size=3]As a reminder our coaches will be going on the road to meet folks and talk about their goals and plans for their programs. We often say that our athletic marketing department needs to do more. Well here is an opportunity to show your support for Niner athletics. It’s only $20. And includes food and beverages and interaction with our coaches. [/size]

[size=3]Two opportunities in the Charlotte area. For those that love Picasso’s go to Don’s South Charlotte restaurant, DB’s Tavern. He really goes the extra mile for us. [/size]

[size=3]And the folks at Hendricks Motorsports are also there for us. [/size]

[size=3]There is a lot of talk on here, please use this as an opportunity to show your support and bring a friend. [/size]

[b][size=4]

Caravan Tour Dates:
April 30, Raleigh @ Raleigh City Club
May 14, @ Hendricks Motorsports, Concord
May 20, DB’s Tavern-Ballantyne

[/size][/b]

I’m going to make it to either one of the Charlotte area events. Looking forward to hearing from Lambert and Price.

Tonight is the night in Raleigh!!! Will you be there??? If you have any questions to ask of the coaches, let me know and I will try to ask them.

Be careful, if Mark Price is a good enough salesman, you’ll be walking out with a new car from the auto mall that fronts Hendricks Motorsports.

Sounds like around 30 people will be there tonight, not bad for the 1st time. Hope the support at the Charlotte events is solid.

[quote=“chasmo101, post:6, topic:29534”]Sounds like around 30 people will be there tonight, not bad for the 1st time. Hope the support at the Charlotte events is solid.[/quote]Is that in addition to the staff and coaches?

I hope to make the 5/20 one.

Great night with the coaches and athletic department in downtown Raleigh. I enjoyed the team updates and the stories. Props to all involved in bringing the caravan to Raleigh and I hope this continues to grow.

Good seeing you Apex, and meeting a lot of new folks as well… great night, love seeing all the coaches and the interaction. First class event.

How many people were there?

Pretty cool that Jeff Janssen came to hear the coaches last night as well, didn’t know who he was until I saw a post today about how much he enjoyed hearing the coaches speak… and really excited that Coach Adams and Coach Tereshinski also came along, a nice added bonus.

Really good hearing Judy talk about our participation on the cost of attendance and other updates. Take advantage of the opportunity in Concord or South Charlotte for one of the remaining caravan stops.

http://www.janssensportsleadership.com

Did anyone else register for this and have “JumpTV Boise State” appear on their credit card/debit card?

I got “JUMP TV UNC CHARLOTTE SANFORD FL”

Just want to bump because today’s the day! (for Concord) Hope to see some of you guys out there :).

See ya there.

Interesting facts from tonight:

Cost of attendance; App can give $5000 per year, us only $2200. No one seemed to know the reason for the difference but its all based on the same formula.

Women’s Golf is 100% a go, Sand Volleyball and Women’s Swimming are the other two they prefer and there’s talk of a 50 yard pool IF we get the on-campus rec center we want.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:17, topic:29534”]Interesting facts from tonight:

Cost of attendance; App can give $5000 per year, us only $2200. No one seemed to know the reason for the difference but its all based on the same formula.[/quote]
Lol

What a joke.

I wish there was more info on this, I’m guessing this will be a pretty big recruiting advantage

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:17, topic:29534”]Interesting facts from tonight:

Cost of attendance; App can give $5000 per year, us only $2200. No one seemed to know the reason for the difference but its all based on the same formula.

Women’s Golf is 100% a go, Sand Volleyball and Women’s Swimming are the other two they prefer and there’s talk of a 50 yard pool IF we get the on-campus rec center we want.[/quote]
“App CAN give” or will give??? (…and how do we know?) Is there some possible misunderstanding??? I’m not doubting your veracity, but sure would like an explanation. Why would we knowing try to compete against that?