Coaching Announcement Coming Soon

Regarding a former coach

LOL. So mysterious!

I love the posts. Instead of ninerreport posting links to paid articles, now I guess its posters wanting attention or for people to beg them for more info?

PS- Please don’t say its about Lutz, since there’s multiple threads in the collegiate Sports forum and observer articles already.

[quote=“contemptor, post:4, topic:25260”]I love the posts. Instead of ninerreport posting links to paid articles, now I guess its posters wanting attention or for people to beg them for more info?

PS- Please don’t say its about Lutz, since there’s multiple threads in the collegiate Sports forum and observer articles already.[/quote] He’s likely talking about Aston being announced tomorrow night at the North Texas basketball banquet.

[quote=“4ever niner, post:5, topic:25260”][quote=“contemptor, post:4, topic:25260”]I love the posts. Instead of ninerreport posting links to paid articles, now I guess its posters wanting attention or for people to beg them for more info?

PS- Please don’t say its about Lutz, since there’s multiple threads in the collegiate Sports forum and observer articles already.[/quote] He’s likely talking about Aston being announced tomorrow night at the North Texas basketball banquet.[/quote]

It’s not like a certain fan blog didn’t report the information just hours after her resignation.

Way to be mysterious braille, its not like. anyone knows what you’re talking about…

Benny Moss to replace K at Duke. He will be bringing Dee Tolliver and Chris Dwiggins with him.

I expect the follow up to this expert sleuthing to be breaking news on the Wright Brothers achieving flight.

I bet Judy can’t wait to get her $100,000 Mean Green check.

FTFY :stuck_out_tongue:

FTFY :p[/quote] OUCH!

My goal is to be as smart as Contemptor when I grow up.

WE WANT DWIGGINS!! (clap, clap - clap, clap, clap!) WE WANT DWIGGINS!! 8)

You have a long way to go my friend :wink:

You don’t want that, he hates snacks.

49r9r must be charlotteguy88’s sibling

FTFY.

Forgive me if this has already been posted but Moxley is officially in at NC State.