Code of Shoutbox Conduct

Unfortunately the mods have been slackers and unwilling to grant me Shoutbox mod status to deal with a festering problem. Because of this I have to act accordingly to protect the NN.N experience for everyone. Following these simple rules will make NN.N better for everyone

Rule: Between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM GMT -5, itsbraille49 aka cpip is to be shunned. This applies to Shoutbox especially but also carries over to the fora.

Rationale: cpip was told by his boss that no NN.N is allowed. We are helping his boss enforce this rule. cpip will try to tell you that it’s his lunch hour, but as in Fight Club, Tyler made sure everyone in Project Mayhem know that his alter ego would try to say and do certain things to deceive. This is one of them.

Standard practice: When you see cpip between 8 AM and 5 PM GMT -5, SHUN him. No acknowledgement (this is what he wants more than anything, even more than not being a ginger anymore), no interaction. Nothing.

I will help you and encourage others to help you remember this by bumping this thread for all illicit and illegal cpip intrusions and announcing the commencement of a SHUN in Shoutbox for the duration of the incursion.

Thank you.

I approve of this message.

I endorse this message and add a suggestion:

No creepy midget or PermaSad Duster pictures.

I second this! Talking to you 2k!

Good thread. I want to personally thank NLP for his constant dedication of doing what is best for Niners other than himself.

[quote=“J Felt, post:3, topic:25776”]I endorse this message and add a suggestion:

No creepy midget or PermaSad Duster pictures.[/quote]

awww cmon, you guys are no fun. Freedom of speech 2k!

[quote=“CharSFNiners, post:6, topic:25776”][quote=“J Felt, post:3, topic:25776”]I endorse this message and add a suggestion:

No creepy midget or PermaSad Duster pictures.[/quote]

awww cmon, you guys are no fun. Freedom of speech 2k![/quote]

For 2k, yes. For cpip, no.

Why do we care what his boss said?

It gives us a reason to exclude the undesirable.

Today the Cpip Threat Level Is: [size=6]ELEVATED[/size]

Won’t someone think of the children?!?!?!

This thread is the sole reason our fan base is not taken seriously… common guys this is pathetic

This is just good fun on a message board. I can give you a hundred legit posts that are way better at pointing out why our fanbase isn’t taken seriously (e.g. the feeding of the trolls on goldmine comments, etc.)

You have already broken rule #1. It’s no wonder the mods didn’t see you fit.

Yea, this thread is it… not the epic choke jobs, trifling handling of staffs/players/etc., lack of real rivals, or a 10 win season… It’s this thread joking with a board member. Thanks for nailing that for us.

Got your solution right here:

I hope you were trying to be humorous and not serious.

Yea, this thread is it… not the epic choke jobs, trifling handling of staffs/players/etc., lack of real rivals, or a 10 win season… It’s this thread joking with a board member. Thanks for nailing that for us.[/quote]

Win

Mr. Lawyer, I would like to see said hundred legit posts. Until I see that proof, we must agree that this thread is the sole reason our fanbase isn’t taken seriously.

ATTENTION DENIZENS OF NNN THE THREAD LEVEL HAS BEEN UPGRADED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE TO: [size=7]HIGH[/size]