Coley highlight reel

Incredible plays by Coley. One after another. Anyone got video? If he can improve his offense, he can play in the NBA for sure. There was a Lakers scout sitting in front of me. I assume he was there mainly to see James but he had to be impressed by Coley’s athleticism, finishing, and defense.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;300898]Incredible plays by Coley. One after another. Anyone got video? If he can improve his offense, he can play in the NBA for sure. There was a Lakers scout sitting in front of me. I assume he was there mainly to see James but he had to be impressed by Coley’s athleticism, finishing, and defense.[/QUOTE]

They showed 2 of his dunks on WBTV highlights. I’d think that they’d show em again at 11:00.

i was hoping that there was a coley highlight reel i could watch, one of the second half of the season

Incredible plays by Coley. One after another. Anyone got video? If he can improve his offense, he can play in the NBA for sure. There was a Lakers scout sitting in front of me. [B]I assume he was there mainly to see James[/B] but he had to be impressed by Coley's athleticism, finishing, and defense.
He had to be disappointed. Even though he got hurt late, he didn't much of anything before that.

Also, Phil Jones had the dunk of the year over their center.

Incredible plays by Coley. One after another. Anyone got video? If he can improve his offense, he can play in the NBA for sure. There was a Lakers scout sitting in front of me. I assume he was there mainly to see James but he had to be impressed by Coley's athleticism, finishing, and defense.

Coley in the NBA? not even close. I love his effort though.

2-5 from the stripe has to get better

NBADraft.net had Coley predicted as a 2nd rounder a few months ago.

[QUOTE=metro;300937]Coley in the NBA? not even close. I love his effort though.

2-5 from the stripe has to get better[/QUOTE]

and shaq’s excuse is what?

If Ricky Davis can make it in the NBA so can Coley.

and shaq's excuse is what?

I was not inferring FTs are part of NBA qualifications, I just threw that in because he went 2-5

lets not compare Shaq to Coley :lol:

joking?

Seems like a distant shot, but let’s be real here. He’s got the potential body and the athleticism. No doubt.

Coley is not a NBA PF. He’d be an NBA SF. And he would have to do some AMAZING things regarding his handle and his shot to get a look…yes, he’s a freak athlete, an absolutely unbelieveable one…but thats about it.

But, hey, work like crazy in the offseason and prove me wrong.

coley s dunks where nice and if he could have finished that last alley with the one hand. wow

but what i wont to know is where i can get a photo of the phil jones dunk. I wont to make that into a poster. that was just insane!

coley s dunks where nice and if he could have finished that last alley with the one hand. wow

but what i wont to know is where i can get a photo of the phil jones dunk. I wont to make that into a poster. that was just insane!

hah phil jones breaks backboard - thats what i want

This thread needs a lot less talk and a lot more visuals, on this Big Phil dunk.

hah phil jones breaks backboard - thats what i want

Thhat would make an even better poster

joking?
No, he still has a profile over there: [url]http://nbadraft.net/admincp/profiles/charliecoley.html[/url]
No, he still has a profile over there: [URL]http://nbadraft.net/admincp/profiles/charliecoley.html[/URL]

I’d say that analysis is pretty accurate.

Hone your dribbling, passing, and nail down a shot, and you’ll certainly be getting some looks from the NBA.

remember, de’angelo was listed as a second round pick too. and we see what happened there.

although coley has a better shot than DA did.