Coley highlight reel

[QUOTE=j2thak49er;300968]remember, deā€™angelo was listed as a second round pick too. and we see what happened there.

although coley has a better shot than DA did.[/QUOTE]

He wasnā€™t by the end of his senior year, yet another A10er made it on the list in Stephane Lasme who was drafted.

All I have to say is if Trevor Ariza can make a living by dunking and defense in the NBA then why canā€™t Charlie Coley.

if your good enough the NBA will find you. Their are plenty of guys like Ariza in the Association. Coley will need to work on his jumper in the offseason since every other possesion in the NBA leads to someone taking a jump shot 5-25 feet away from the basket.

Note: I love Mackā€™s ability to draw the foul. I saw it numerous times this season where the defender woudl dangle that arm in front of him and he had the awareness to lean into it and draw contact. NOW jus tmake the FTs!

if your good enough the NBA will find you. Their are plenty of guys like Ariza in the Association. Coley will need to work on his jumper in the offseason since every other possesion in the NBA leads to someone taking a jump shot 5-25 feet away from the basket.

Note: I love Mackā€™s ability to draw the foul. I saw it numerous times this season where the defender woudl dangle that arm in front of him and he had the awareness to lean into it and draw contact. NOW jus tmake the FTs!

Myself and others had the discussion on Coley (NBA) in the shoutbox a while agoā€¦We agreed that he needs the work on his perimeter game to go along w/his inside finishing abilityā€¦hopefully his true altheltic ability will make up for that and he can make it somewhere ā€¦

Of all the stations, WCNC had the best look of Philā€™s thunderous slam, as well as Coleyā€™s and-1 dunk & dance (off of DiJuanā€™s rifle pass). Didnā€™t catch their highlights from the beginning, though. I didnā€™t see any of the alley oops replayed tonight. Those must be hard to capture on film when youā€™re sitting on the baseline. Hopefully WCNC had them, as they seemed to be filming from the track.

[QUOTE=yea yea;300978]if your good enough the NBA will find you. Their are plenty of guys like Ariza in the Association. Coley will need to work on his jumper in the offseason since every other possesion in the NBA leads to someone taking a jump shot 5-25 feet away from the basket.

Note: I love Mackā€™s ability to draw the foul. I saw it numerous times this season where the defender woudl dangle that arm in front of him and he had the awareness to lean into it and draw contact. NOW jus tmake the FTs![/QUOTE]

Went 8-8 from the free throw line yesterday.

no highlights?? :frowning:

(Mack) Went 8-8 from the free throw line yesterday.

deserves quoting. excellent FT shooting yesterday by Mack.