College Football Picks

Figured I’d start thread for all bettors in the house. I took OK State -14.5 and they covered by a hair.

Today I like VT -4.5 (BC only returning 9 starters and what should be a solid VT defense) and Eastern Michigan -6 (against a extremely young Coastal team).

Who you got and why?

Georgia Southern +27.5 against LSU. LSU will still win the game but Georgia Southern runs the option so they will eat up a lot of clock and limit LSU’s possessions. Although they brought in a new OC from the Saints LSU has historically had a lackluster scoring offense. LSU also could be looking ahead to their matchup with Texas next week.

I like this, gonna throw a unit at it.

Only gained one unit on last weekend’s games but I’m absolutely crushing baseball this week going 7-1 so far. Initial thoughts on this weeks games and plays I’ve already taken:

Marshall/Boise State over 57 - Boise might get this by themselves, Marshall defense doesn’t show up against really good team and well Lambert is their DC.

Akron +8.5 - UAB lost so much from last year and it was evident against Alabama State. Akron was completely over matched against Illinois but I think they cover here.

Iowa -19.5 - Iowa at home against Rutgers, enough said.

SMU -3 - Not buying into the North Texas hype as much as other but I still think they will win CUSA west.

Fresno State +3 - They held their own against USC last week and Minnesota looks like a below average team.