College Game Night

Don’t know if this has been posted yet, but did anyone see College Game Night, where they had a Lutz Bobblehead on the desk playing with it??? I was at a loud bar and didn’t hear what they were saying, but I think it was Jarvis making the head bob.

I saw it. They were saying we’re impressive, could be dangerous, seed climbing, etc.

Bilas touched on the IU game. Said IU should get a little credit for the game because the clock wasn’t “administered” correctly. But didn’t go as far as saying it was win for IU either. This was said in the IU segment and wasn’t said as a negative for us.

I heard Bilas say that they should count the W for both schools. Jay is one of my favorite analysts and one of our biggest advocates, but c’mon. WE won the game and it was played back in December. This is February. Let’s move on.

As long as they don’t take the win away from us, which i don’t think they would, I say, Give 'em the win!

do i think they deserve it? HELL NO.

But it would boost our NonConf SOS, and our RPI !!!

at 11-11 where in the world do they think they’re going? Seriously?!?!?!? :rolleyes:

We got alot of play on Game night last night. Jarvis, Fowler and Bilas all talked about how good we are and all agreed we are IN the tourney and could do alot of damage. They loved the Lutz booble and played with it the entire show. A very good night of exposure for us.

On another not did anyone see sportscenter when they showed are highlight and called EJ Deangelo Alexander??? (Pretty sure it was sportcenter, may have been gamenite, it was late).

I think Fowler said Alexander. But, it was late and I just got home from the game.