Collins/Bethel or Chris Paul

Since State Fans obviously think that their two were more important than Chris Paul missing from the Wake/State game lets here what the Niner Fans think.

WOW

i didnt think ANYONE could completely miss a point this bad.

congrats on making your student body look very stupid.

Are we really this bored?

LOL, thats funny.

But, if we would have beaten Wake (I know, I know, they have to nut up and play us first) even without Paul, we would be talking about it for weeks. Let them have it.

[i]Originally posted by Iron9er[/i]@Mar 17 2005, 01:27 PM [b] LOL, thats funny.

But, if we would have beaten Wake (I know, I know, they have to nut up and play us first) even without Paul, we would be talking about it for weeks. Let them have it. [/b]

No kidding. We’d be crowing about it too.

[i]Originally posted by s9er[/i]@Mar 17 2005, 01:26 PM [b] Are we really this bored? [/b]
Yes :P
[i]Originally posted by LokkenNCSU[/i]@Mar 17 2005, 01:26 PM [b] WOW

i didnt think ANYONE could completely miss a point this bad.

congrats on making your student body look very stupid. [/b]

Look up the word hyperbole, then tell me who’s stupid.

While youre busy trying to find the point you’ve missed.

look up sarcasm, and then find a book on how to use it.

Apparently you still haven’t gotten it.

This was an intentional exaggeration of my point, but you are so dull that a razor could slash you and no blood would drop. Everytime somebody mentions that Wake was without Chris Paul, State fans say that they were without Collins/Bethel.

WHO GIVES A CRAP. Collins and Bethel are interchangeable. Paul is irreplaceable. The fact that you beat Wake without Paul means nothing. If Hodge had been missing then you’d have a valid argument. But Collins/Bethel.

Give Me A Break.

As for sarcasm.

NC State is the greatest team alive. They score so many points and play the game and such a high level. Well golly gee their is just no chance for the higher seed to beat an ACC team. HEAVEN FORBID THE COMMITTE GOT ONE GAME WRONG!!!

You guys should just call Primetime with the Packman and work out your differences there.