Commit Alert: 2017 QB Nick Tronti

His HS coach is obviously a major PRICK and wants to pad his OWN résumé. Is our staff doing anything to counter this bullshit? If so, what?
No I won’t be surprised if he decommits. When I saw that flip he did on espn top 10 plays of the day, I thought we we’re going to lose him. But his HS coach can go straight to shitsucking hell. >:D

0 Likes

about the only thing our coaching staff can do (publicly) against this Bullst is keep in close touch with Nick and not respond to his a-sucking coaches. :’(

0 Likes

I love the confidence… we’ll know in ~ 3 weeks… I feel he will stick with us. His opportunity in our system is huge.

0 Likes

Why would he want to ride the pine and remain in obscurity at one of those other schools when he can be a star here and have the local newspaper have daily front page articles about him?

I wonder if his high school coach is holding out for the highest “bidder”.

0 Likes

[quote=“49r9r, post:84, topic:30392”]Why would he want to ride the pine and remain in obscurity at one of those other schools when he can be a star here and have the local newspaper have daily front page articles about him?

I wonder if his high school coach is holding out for the highest “bidder”.[/quote]

Players do it all the time. Going to their “dream” school just to sit with the uni on. Twits. Places like Crapple Hole is full of 'em.

0 Likes

[quote=“49er1, post:85, topic:30392”][quote=“49r9r, post:84, topic:30392”]Why would he want to ride the pine and remain in obscurity at one of those other schools when he can be a star here and have the local newspaper have daily front page articles about him?

I wonder if his high school coach is holding out for the highest “bidder”.[/quote]

Players do it all the time. Going to their “dream” school just to sit with the uni on. Twits. Places like Crapple Hole is full of 'em.[/quote]

we might lose him, but until it’s clear that we have, let’s cut him some slack.

0 Likes

Really hoping this young man with lots of upside will be wearing 49er green in 2017!

On a side note, I don’t know how accurate this information usually is, but this is what 247sports has listed as QBs on our roster. Funny, I never knew we had a couple on the basketball team planning to play FB too! ;D

0 Likes

clt asks if he was in town over the weekend?

Any word on Olsen leaving?

When will Riley get some pt?

0 Likes

0 Likes

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:89, topic:30392”]

https://twitter.com/904Preps_David/status/820313611272908803[/quote]

I wanted to creat a twitter account to just respond to that guy who commented on the picture. Big 10 action for an irrelevant Big 10 football team doesn’t seem worth it haha.

0 Likes

“Big Ten Losses To OSU, UM and MSU every year you are in school, along with a couple losses to UW and Iowa along the way Action.”

0 Likes

Think we might be losing him.

@nickyt616 Thankful for an offer from the University of Arizona today! #pac12
0 Likes

[quote=“MikeNiner11, post:92, topic:30392”]Think we might be losing him.

@nickyt616 Thankful for an offer from the University of Arizona today! #pac12
[/quote]

Maybe we will get extremely lucky and keep him. Seems like he has a good head on his shoulders.

0 Likes

I f’ing HATE this shady process to Hell and back. >:D >:D >:D

0 Likes

University North Carolina Charlotte Commit. Mr. Florida Football 2016

0 Likes

We don’t want guys that don’t want to be here. Especially if they have offers from places they would rather be.

Hope he sticks.

Trust the process.

For the record, I am very pleased with our recruiting as a whole.

0 Likes

Remains to be seen what happens with Tronti. Heads to IU for a visit this weekend. I think it is an uphill battle for us, but you never know.

0 Likes

We play at Indiana in 2022 and 2023, so either way Tronti is going to be in one or both of those games.

0 Likes

i have a good feeling about tronti for some reason.

0 Likes

Offered today by Arizona

0 Likes