Commit Alert: 2017 QB Nick Tronti

[quote=“dmastinsc, post:152, topic:30392”]The moral superiority by some over this kid changing his mind is ridiculous, especially those with profanity laced responses. Hard to believe some have that narrow of a perspective, or worse, can be made that upset by it.

I wish my life provided the room to be that upset over losing a recruit![/quote]

“Moral superiority”? Thanks. It’s what keeps society from flying apart into chaos.

“Narrow perspective”? Yes it’s called principles and ethics. Pretty narrow. 2 words. Important words. Look them up to widen your narrow ethics and principles.

0 Likes

Can anyone confirm if Tyrhee Pratt enrolled in January as planned?

If so…losing Tronti won’t sting as much.
Pratt was the dual threat QB that signed here last year after committing to WV.

If he didn’t have to go D2 or JUCO…and enrolled in January…we’re in good shape at QB depth.

0 Likes

size=2 NLP: JB Can anyone confirm if Tyrhee Pratt enrolled in January as planned?[/size]
size=2[font=Verdana] [/font][font=Verdana]JB: He’s not in there[/font][/size]

0 Likes

[quote=“NLP, post:163, topic:30392”]size=1em NLP: JB Can anyone confirm if Tyrhee Pratt enrolled in January as planned?[/size]
size=1em[font=verdana]JB: He’s not in there[/font][/size][/quote]“There” being the student directory.

0 Likes

I was with an ECU alum the past few days at a meeting and they were high on the QB that switch to us. One reason he switch is ECU is recruiting a 4 star QB from Greenville that will be a senior in high school next year and it seems they may have the inside track on him.

0 Likes

Aforementioned QB’s dad is the PA guy for ECU athletics.

0 Likes

clt says tronti will end up with kiffin at fau

0 Likes