Commitment Alert: 2017 WR Dollar

Dollar commits to Charlotte

HIGHLIGHT FILM: 2017 Cameron Dollar

http://charlotte.n.rivals.com/news/highlight-film-2017-cameron-dollar

So when he has to sit out a game due to injury, weā€™ll be a Dollar short?

I thought that too, guess Iā€™m a day late.

I thought that too, guess Iā€™m a day late.[/quote]

I hate both of you.

clt bets that dollar will make us Hollar.

Great local pickup! Got to see this kid play this past season and really like what he brings to the table, obviously I think heā€™ll get better his senior year so Iā€™m excited to see him progress!

Huge night for Mr. Dollar last night:

ā€œThe Mustangs faced an overmatched first-year program in Christ the King of Huntersville Friday night, but Dollarā€™s performance in one half of football is still incredibly impressive. The Charlotte 49ers commit and senior wide receiver was only tackled twice in the game. He caught nine passes from sophomore quarterback Marcus Graham, and he took seven to the house, scoring from 25, 30, 49, 56, 22, 39 and 60 yards out.
Dollarā€™s final line in the box score was seven catches for 299 yards and seven touchdowns. That would make him the NCHSAA record-holder, as the stateā€™s record book lists Mario Raley of Independence as the single-game touchdown reception record-holder with six. Only five players in state history have tallied more yards in a game. The record holder for single-game receiving yards is Currituckā€™s Dakwon Freeman with 360.ā€

Dollar was money last night. Iā€™ll see myself out.

we can coin better puns for Dollar

looks like he is a decent basketball player also. wonder if he walks on for basketball.

[quote=ā€œninerfan55, post:11, topic:30395ā€]looks like he is a decent basketball player also. wonder if he walks on for basketball.[/quote]virtually nobody does that, so probably not

Attended East Lincoln H.S. commencement last night as I have a nephew among the class of 2017. As senior class president, Cameron Dollar gave an address and led the turning of the tassels. Good speaker and appropriate that the ceremony took place on the football field!

Thought this was interesting, seems like a smart and talented guy:

ā€œCameron had a tremendous year ā€“ he averaged 24 and 10. He did everything for us, and we knew heā€™d have to. He finished his career with a 42-point game. You canā€™t say enough good things about Cameron ā€“ heā€™s a great leader, heā€™s a great kid, heā€™s a great student and he does everything youā€™re supposed to do. Iā€™m going to try to get up with coach (Mark) Price at UNC Charlotte and tell him, ā€˜You got a kid coming there for football, but you may want to give him a look at basketball because I think he can help them.ā€™ā€