Concord-Cabarrus county area Niners

Hoping for some help… Hopefully someone can help give some guidance on the perfect venue for Coach Lambert to give a talk for Niner fans and alumni next spring. Don’t really know where folks that live in Cabarrus County would recommend… suggestions? Somewhere casual where there could be good interaction?!!

Thanks for any help you can provide.

[quote=“chasmo101, post:1, topic:29153”]Hoping for some help… Hopefully someone can help give some guidance on the perfect venue for Coach Lambert to give a talk for Niner fans and alumni next spring. Don’t really know where folks that live in Cabarrus County would recommend… suggestions? Somewhere casual where there could be good interaction?!!

Thanks for any help you can provide.[/quote]

Coaches show used to be at Dave & Buster’s and a Niner alumnus there handles group events

clt recommends twin peaks at 49

[quote=“cltniners, post:3, topic:29153”]clt recommends twin peaks at 49[/quote] From personal experience?

Is that place still there?

T’is dead.

Speedway Club is a good option. Maybe Rocky River Grille.

Harrisburg Family House

[quote=“joeniner, post:7, topic:29153”]Harrisburg Family House[/quote] +1

Sure, if you can get a seat there. Check on reservations.

How many people you thinking? Rocky river golf course has some smaller rooms. AD has some pull there.

Speedway would be doable. Lots of large conference rooms in addition to the speedway club. Probably the best place for a larger crowd.

The Embassy Suites Concord (also Rocky River Grill and Rocky River Golf Course) has two large private rooms in the Grill that can either sit 20 or 30 with relative comfort. My wife works at Embassy and I can put her in touch with you (you have to invite me to come as well though). She also knows more about the golf course rooms than I do. PM me if you want and I can get you in touch with her.

Thanks everyone… these are some great ideas! I feel this could be a very supportive area and taking time to meet fans and build new ones is vital.

So thoughts on:

1. dave and buster

2. speedway club

3. embassy suites

4. rocky river grill

5. harrisburg family grill

What location would more easily draw 40-60 people? Nicer the place may result in a higher cost… is $20 per person for food and beverage reasonable, or $30? would you pay more if it were at the speedway club?.. I don’t know specifics, just want feedback!

thanks!!!

All are pretty good locations and 20$ doesn’t sound bad, but I would for sure pay the ten extra for the speedway club.

clt links: http://www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com/locations/concord/

Is cltniners the same person as SCK?

:slight_smile:

Good feedback… Could folks from all over Cabarrus county make the speedway club easily? Is there a more central location raft might be better for individuals that may be graduates but not yet ticket holders… The “curious”.

And for those folks would $ be more of an issue or not so much if it were a nice event at a nice venue.

[quote=“chasmo101, post:1, topic:29153”]Hoping for some help… Hopefully someone can help give some guidance on the perfect venue for Coach Lambert to give a talk for Niner fans and alumni next spring. Don’t really know where folks that live in Cabarrus County would recommend… suggestions? Somewhere casual where there could be good interaction?!!

Check out Afton Tavern in Concord. http://www.aftontavern.com/home.aspx They have separate dining area in the restaurant that can secluded from the rest of restaurant. I know many politicians have used it for campaign events and fundraisers. Very good food and atmosphere as well.

[quote=“truninersfan, post:17, topic:29153”][quote=“chasmo101, post:1, topic:29153”]Hoping for some help… Hopefully someone can help give some guidance on the perfect venue for Coach Lambert to give a talk for Niner fans and alumni next spring. Don’t really know where folks that live in Cabarrus County would recommend… suggestions? Somewhere casual where there could be good interaction?!!

Check out Afton Tavern in Concord. http://www.aftontavern.com/home.aspx They have separate dining area in the restaurant that can secluded from the rest of restaurant. I know many politicians have used it for campaign events and fundraisers. Very good food and atmosphere as well.[/quote]

And they have thirsty thursday’s with 1/2 price 25oz beers.

Im all in for afton tavorn, great area, big room for meet and great/ talking with fans, 3$ 25oz red oaks on thursdays and the best shrimp tacos

I second afton tavern. Great food there. Nice place.