Congrats to...(gulp) Memphus...

…and played hard. Good luck in the trny.

And with that post, you just eclipsed the level of maturity of 99.99% of thier fans.

I’ve never seen such sore winners and continued sour grapes in my life. Even after beating us, they’re still jealous… amazing.

I think you exaggerating there, Advocate.

Memphis fans could have said the same thing about your fans after we lost at Charlotte back on 2/23. Many of your fans were rubbing it in about how much some of complained and stuff. Now, the table is turned. And you claim the same thing about us.

It’s all in your perspective. Don’t you agree?? :lol:

Hell yeah, I am jealous!! You have some awesome players in Withers, Basden and Plavich. They just are on a little slide. They CAN recover! And I hope they do, for the sake of C-USA…even if you are on the way out! :wacko:

[i]Originally posted by TigerTitan[/i]@Mar 10 2005, 11:34 PM [b] I think you exaggerating there, Advocate. [/b]
Read your board. I'm not exaggerating. You have the largest collection of trash talking, self important know nothings that I've ever seen. Conway probably just posted again about how we paid off the refs while simultaneously banning our posters who registered before they even posted.

Yeah I had to fend off 5 or 6 of your boys when I tried to pay your team a compliment. Apparently they took offense to me saying my team sucked. They want badly to believe that they beat us at our best, with the ref’s being perfect. Sorry bud but some of your fans…

Space!

The hilarity of the Memphis fan complex is that Calipari has been whining and singing the “whole world is out to get me” song so long that their fans now believe. Throw in a ludicrous dose of undeserved sense of entitlement, and walla… what we like to call a “memphidiot”.

I do appreciate squid though. I’d even appreciate a little smack after our D- effort (Withers kept it from being an F) from him. Fair is fair. We had our day, now they have theirs.

no smack, my stomach hurts and I don’t want to flame. Trust me, Memphis has flamed out of this tourney on the first game so many times its not funny.

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Mar 10 2005, 10:38 PM [b] Read your board. I'm not exaggerating. You have the largest collection of trash talking, self important know nothings that I've ever seen. [/b]

Picture is great and all, but I don’t see any bannings on our board, threatening of your fans, coaches, etc. Give it a rest.

If we can pull a Memphis and play with some heart and energy (as they did, after 4 straight Ls) I’ll be mildly pleased.

On ESPN.com NCB Full Court Press: Stock Rising
Memphis: You heard it here first Wednesday night in “Bracket Buster.” Tigers are now halfway through their necessary four-game home march through the C-USA tourney after blitzing Charlotte 83-69 and got a huge boost when 11-seed South Florida shocked No. 3 Cincinnati, making Memphis a strong favorite to land in the finals against the Louisville-UAB winner. Memphis already beat Louisville by 17 on the road this season and lost by three at UAB in their only meeting.

I think the difference between most of us and a lot of UM fans is: We realize how bad we suck right now and don’t need to blame the refs.

Hell, Lenny Wertz wouldn’t have helped us the last three games.

[i]Originally posted by kpigout+Mar 11 2005, 12:39 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (kpigout @ Mar 11 2005, 12:39 AM)