Congratulations, graduates!

I don’t know if we have any seniors on NNN this year, but to any seniors reading this…

[size=-webkit-xxx-large]CONGRATULATIONS, [/size]
[size=-webkit-xxx-large]CLASS OF 2010!

[/size]

[quote=“UNCCTF, post:1, topic:23275”]I don’t know if we have any seniors on NNN this year, but to any seniors reading this…

[/size][/quote]

and now it’s time to join the 49er club. congratulations to all of you.

Congrats! guys. Hope to see you on the “other side” this coming season cheering with us.

Yes, congratulations to the UNC Charlotte Class of 2010!

On a personal note, I’ve got to bow my chest a little bit as my oldest son Patrick graduated from UNC Greensboro with a degree in Information Systems and Operation Management yesterday. It’s been a challenging past 9 years for him but he stuck with the program.

He’ll get mad over this, but what the heck.

The past and the present…

Related: This may be the most appropriate use of advertising ever in a venue. Celebrate graduates!

Suckers! Now you have to go into the real world with responibilities & working all the time. Let’s see you have time for partying & hootchie now. Should have stayed in school 4 ever! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“UNCCTF, post:1, topic:23275”]I don’t know if we have any seniors on NNN this year, but to any seniors reading this…

[/size][/quote] And congratulations to UNCCTF on pursuing his graduate work. You’ll be missed at Belk and at Hayes.

Thanks everybody!
I graduated this weekend, but luckily have a job lined up already. So the “real world” has begun.

[quote=“Jersey Niner32, post:8, topic:23275”]Thanks everybody!
I graduated this weekend, but luckily have a job lined up already. So the “real world” has begun.[/quote]

Buy FSLs!

[quote=“HP49er, post:4, topic:23275”]Yes, congratulations to the UNC Charlotte Class of 2010!

On a personal note, I’ve got to bow my chest a little bit as my oldest son Patrick graduated from UNC Greensboro with a degree in Information Systems and Operation Management yesterday. It’s been a challenging past 9 years for him but he stuck with the program.

[/quote]

UGH… even Greensboro has blue gowns?

Our grads look like a bunch of high schoolers with the plain black gowns. So lame.

If anyone needs to rent a house, I recommend contacting SCK. I understand he does not require his rentees to pay rent.

:slight_smile:

I’m working on it!

I’m working on it![/quote]

I’ll be there with ya bro

[quote=“Lew, post:10, topic:23275”][quote=“HP49er, post:4, topic:23275”]Yes, congratulations to the UNC Charlotte Class of 2010!

[/quote]

UGH… even Greensboro has blue gowns?

Our grads look like a bunch of high schoolers with the plain black gowns. So lame.[/quote]

When I graduated from high school we used blue gowns so to me blue gowns look a little bit high schoolish.