Consider Elon Coach Pete Lembo

Meanwhile, our potential recruits are going to App State and Wofford. Wonderful.[/quote]
meanwhile Gardner Webb and Elon are interviewing for head coaches.

We are a start up. We are on the same level as Gardner Webb and Elon. We have advantages and disadvantages over each program.

Meanwhile, our potential recruits are going to App State and Wofford. Wonderful.[/quote]

We are a start up. We are on the same level as Gardner Webb and Elon. We have advantages and disadvantages over each program.[/quote]I wish the process would have already started too. I think we should of had our guy ready for this Fall HS football season.

I guess we should consider someone else.

Confirmed Lembo to Ball State by FOX 8 tonight and Burlington Times News.

Elon football coach to leave for Ball State job, TheTimesNews.com

We are a start up. We are on the same level as Gardner Webb and Elon. We have advantages and disadvantages over each program.[/quote]I wish the process would have already started too. I think we should of had our guy ready for this Fall HS football season.[/quote]

Yup! The morning after the BOG final hurdle we should have started the process!

I hope this does not reveal what I’m afraid of. That Judy Rose is going to be one heck of a bust in running a football program. Now is the time to be hiring unless we want to get left overs.

Pete Lembo will get $350k per year for 4 years

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?80840-Elon-Goes-with-Swepson-for-HC/page3

elonforrealz
[ul][li] View Profile [/li]
[li] View Forum Posts [/li]
[li] Private Message [/li][/ul]
[hr]
Join Date Jan 2011 Posts 4 Re: Elon Goes with Swepson for HC

Listen, you guys don’t play, so let me tell it like this, in detail. We are all THRILLED to have the opportunity to play for Jason Swepson. He knows what he’s doing. We’re going to keep the spread offense intact, and I feel like we’ll finally be able to have fun out there. NOBODY liked playing for Lembo. He was a d****bag, a d**k. He NEVER congratulated us for a good play. We could have a successful special teams play, but if we didn’t follow the card exactly like it was drawn up, we’d get chewed out. We were made to be mindless drones out there.

Also, Lembo didn’t do most of the recruiting. That was mainly done by Skrosky (I love this man. Great guy, character and offensive coordinator. My favorite coach of my entire career. I’m not exaggerating) and Bateman (the defensive coordinator). Lembo couldn’t sell crap. He didn’t do the in-homes or the phone calls. I think that will change a lot now. Swepson has a deep Bostonian accent, something I haven’t really been exposed to before. But he knows what he’s talking about. We’re going to keep the spread offense that we had under Lembo, but I think we will finally be able to have fun out there. Because, after all, it is a game. He said we’ll be champions in three areas: in the classroom, in the community and on the football field. I hope he keeps it in that area, because I feel that grades and helping the community are more important than the game I play. Even though I LOVE the game I play. I look forward to playing my senior season under Swepson, and this will be an awesome experience. We’ve got the next Lombardi on our hands, and I can’t wait to be a part of it.