Cool move award

When that guy (#15, I believe) shoved Nance in the face, I expected Nance to deck him. Nance did not, kept himself in the game, and avoided a technical foul that could have swung the momentum (though who got what, I don’t know, but it didn’t hurt us). Instead, his composure and the subsequent happenings fired up the fans, and apparently the team.
Give Nance a cool one for it.

I do have to give it to the guy who hit Nance. You have to have some big ol’ gorilla balls to do something like that. Or he is just stupid. Either way…Nance wold have taken him down with one punch.

And for that matter, Kummer could have done the same…

kummer looked ready to whoop some ass.

the only niners player i would be more scared to punch than nance is calvin clemmons. that guy is a monster, greir was a friggin lunatic to pick a fight with him

A) I would be more afraid of starting a fight with Grier than Clemmons. I would also be more afraid of starting a fight with Demon than Clemmons. Clemmons probably wouldn’t care if you or I tried to start a fight with him, because there is very little most of us could do to him in a fight.

B) I’m glad that was Nance and not Iti, because there is a good chance Iti would have retaliated. I am impressed with Nance that he kept his cool, he does have a tendancy to get fired up in games and I would expect him usually to fight back, but I agree gamer, that was really smart of him to keep his head like that and it was big in helping us come back.

Good points PB, if Greir didnt smoke me himself, im sure his crew would. And Demon would shoot me with a hairdryer

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Feb 25 2005, 02:27 PM [b] Good points PB, if Greir didnt smoke me himself, im sure his crew would. And Demon would shoot me with a hairdryer [/b]
Hahaha, yeah, Demon would really blow your brains out.

Or worse, give you split ends. :blink:

Nance probably didn’t appreciate sitting out the end of the first ECU game. Smart move on his part getting down court and into the eyesight of the refs.

[b]I'm glad that was Nance and not Iti, because there is a good chance Iti would have retaliated.[/b]

I would laugh my ass off if Iti would try to fight. He is so uncoordinated that he would most likely end up punching himself with a looping right hook (take a look at his shot for reference). :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by Lancer49er[/i]@Feb 25 2005, 05:43 PM [b] I would laugh my ass off if Iti would try to fight. He is so uncoordinated that he would most likely end up punching himself with a looping right hook (take a look at his shot for reference). :D :D :D [/b]
That's probably not too far from the truth :P

jcl, that would get Iti something other than a 0 in the box score.

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Feb 25 2005, 02:17 PM [b] kummer looked ready to whoop some ass.

the only niners player i would be more scared to punch than nance is calvin clemmons. that guy is a monster, greir was a friggin lunatic to pick a fight with him [/b]

Yeah. Calvin was a big mofo. I went to school with him and George Leach (IU) back in the day.

I wouldn’t have wanted to piss Kelvin Price off either considering the way he played the game. That’s one guy that played above and beyond his actual size.

You guys got it all wrong.

Demon wouldn’t need a gun. He would beat the piss out of you on the spot. I would’ve loved to see someone take a pot shot at Demon during a game. The EMT’s would’ve finally seen some action.

[i]Originally posted by 49erFan1[/i]@Feb 25 2005, 10:36 PM [b] You guys got it all wrong.

Demon wouldn’t need a gun. He would beat the piss out of you on the spot. I would’ve loved to see someone take a pot shot at Demon during a game. The EMT’s would’ve finally seen some action. [/b]

From what I hear he didn’t look too tough during the brawl in Zapata’s.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Feb 25 2005, 02:49 PM [b] A) I would be more afraid of starting a fight with Grier than Clemmons. I would also be more afraid of starting a fight with Demon than Clemmons. Clemmons probably wouldn't care if you or I tried to start a fight with him, because there is very little most of us could do to him in a fight. [/b]
I personally saw Grier run away like a little girl when some of his summer league teammates wanted to fight him after a game when he was in high school.
[i]Originally posted by Smoothieking+Feb 26 2005, 12:15 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smoothieking @ Feb 26 2005, 12:15 PM)

You guys got it wrong, When Grier and Cal fought, it was Vince that beat the hell out of Calvin. Cal is strong, but vince had a ridiculous long reach. If you saw call after the fight and saw the busted blood vessel in his eye you would know not to mess with Grier. Never fight a guy with a Tracy McGrady eye.

SKEET the only thing that saved Vince, was Cal’s cool demeanor. Cal could’ve ripped his testicles off if he wanted to.