Copy of The Game?

Due to “Superstitious” reasons, I did not set a recording for the game. If anyone has a good copy of the game that I can borrow, I can make you a DVD copy for the trouble.

I guess just let me know or PM me.

Thanks in advance.

I would love to get a copy of this game as well. Either VHS or DVD would be cool…willing to pay some for it.

I taped it but my VCR was accidentally set to Antenna instead of Cable. When I got home I was pissed! I would be willing to pay $$ also

Any takers?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

I’ve got all but the last 1:58 on tape. i can’t believe I set the VCR to tape 2 hours instead of 3. STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

[i]Originally posted by Smoothieking[/i]@Feb 6 2005, 01:01 PM [b] I've got all but the last 1:58 on tape. i can't believe I set the VCR to tape 2 hours instead of 3. STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH! [/b]
my mom taped the game for me and we had the EXACT same thing happen. very very frustrating
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Feb 6 2005, 01:23 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Feb 6 2005, 01:23 PM)

So, does anyone here have a full copy of this game or TCU game?

I have the entire game saved on TIVO but have absolutely no idea how to get it off there and share. Sorry!

The 1:58 must be a conspiracy. I had a brand new tape, had the VCR set for three hours, but the tape ran out at 1:53 left.

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Feb 6 2005, 03:53 PM [b] The 1:58 must be a conspiracy. I had a brand new tape, had the VCR set for three hours, but the tape ran out at 1:53 left. [/b]
I bet you set your VCP for SP taping instead of EP.

Yeah, I did set it for that. I thought it would cover. I had it start recording at 3:57 because I thought it started at 4. That could have netted me 8 more minutes of tape. Oh well. I’m sure someone TIVOed it and can get a DVD copy together.

OK, My TCU game got cut off like the rest of you but I made sure that I set it for EP for yesterdays game. I re-recorded over God knows what, so the tape is not the greatest.

I can pop it in the mail for anyone who wants to pay the postage and mail the tape or a DVD back.

Haven’t played my TIVO all the way through the end yet. I was tired and went to bed. I need to check and see that I got the whole game…

Hit resume since my last post and watched the rest. Brought a tear to my eye, such a beautiful thing. Got the whole broadcast. If someone needs me to make a copy, I hope it’s just as easy as hooking my VCR up and playing the game back while recording. Anyone try that before?

I have the entire game on DVD from the ESPN broadcast. I’d be willing to burn a copy for a few of you.

Not sure what the turnaround would be, just because I have a busy week… PM if you are interested.

I have both full games back to back on VHS. As soon as Basden05 sends me the $$ I’m sending it to him. If anyone else wants to copy it beforehand, PM me, stat.

Ps: I learned long ago to tape at least 30-45 more minutes.

I watched my tape last night…looks pretty good. Let me know if anyone still needs one. VCR recording.