Cornrows !

Did anyone notice the cornrows on those kids from UMASS last night. I have never seen anything like it. I believe the announcer said the UMASS womens team weaves it for them before each game. Man, they have made it into an art form. My $10 haircut is a ripoff if I can get the UMASS women to fix it for free!

Congrats to UMASS on the big win.

Did you also see the UMass kid make the lay up and then run to the bench and stand on the chairs with his hand spread to the skys…Problem was there was 4.6 seconds left and UConn was getting a potential game winner off against 4 defenders.

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Dec 10 2004, 10:56 AM [b] Did you also see the UMass kid make the lay up and then run to the bench and stand on the chairs with his hand spread to the skys...Problem was there was 4.6 seconds left and UConn was getting a potential game winner off against 4 defenders. [/b]
Yeah, too concerned with celebrating for ESPN cameras and not the game. Woulda been real funny if the uconn player he was supposed to guard had hit a 3 to win. :violin: