Could this be the death blow to the Bobcats?

[QUOTE=ninerball49;207209]thank you for showing us why exactly our school doesnt get coverage. people in north carolina dont give a crap about sports teams here unless they’re winning championships. i guess i was just brought up different…considering i was with the hurricanes since they moved to gboro, through the stanley cup loss, and the two worst team in the nhl seasons before the cup win, and with the panthers since they came here, going to every home game the 1-15 season AND the super bowl season (and every other season)…and i just bought my first bobcats tickets and i’ll be a fan there too win or lose…why? because it’s our team. other people might give us crap…but it’s our team, like it or not.[/QUOTE]

my team… moved to New Orleans. I went to 25 Hornet games a year.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I won’t be fooled again and refuse to make myself vulnerable as an NBA fan again.

Let me know when their uniforms fit again and they can complete a sentence in a post game interview without sounding like Boyz in Da Hood III.

my team.... moved to New Orleans. I went to 25 Hornet games a year.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I won’t be fooled again and refuse to make myself vulnerable as an NBA fan again.

Let me know when their uniforms fit again and they can complete a sentence in a post game interview without sounding like Boyz in Da Hood III.

i can respect if you still root for the hornets…but like it or not, we have the bobcats now…and in a couple of years they’ll be up there. and with that new arena, they’re not going anywhere. that place is awesome. and thats what i like about the bobcats…they’re not thugs…

Who needs charity when you can have greed?

This isn’t the 1st time the Bobcats have been stooges.
Chris Corchiani, a former NC State start, said one time that he’s a 10-day contract from an NBA Pension. In each of the last couple of years, AFTER we’ve been eliminated from the playoffs, have the Bobcats, yet to sign Corch for 10 days to get his Pension. Talk about no charity.
Personally, if I was a NBA owner, any year I was out of the playoffs, I’d sign about 1-2 guys to 10-day deals 1-2 times at the end of the season for local guys who were short of their pension.

This isn't the 1st time the Bobcats have been stooges. Chris Corchiani, a former NC State start, said one time that he's a 10-day contract from an NBA Pension. In each of the last couple of years, AFTER we've been eliminated from the playoffs, have the Bobcats, yet to sign Corch for 10 days to get his Pension. Talk about no charity. Personally, if I was a NBA owner, any year I was out of the playoffs, I'd sign about 1-2 guys to 10-day deals 1-2 times at the end of the season for local guys who were short of their pension.

thats not a good example, at all. if you want pension dont be terrible, then someone will sign you.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;207448]This isn’t the 1st time the Bobcats have been stooges.
Chris Corchiani, a former NC State start, said one time that he’s a 10-day contract from an NBA Pension. In each of the last couple of years, AFTER we’ve been eliminated from the playoffs, have the Bobcats, yet to sign Corch for 10 days to get his Pension. Talk about no charity.
Personally, if I was a NBA owner, any year I was out of the playoffs, I’d sign about 1-2 guys to 10-day deals 1-2 times at the end of the season for local guys who were short of their pension.[/QUOTE]

Why do the Bobcats owe Corchiani anything? I think the bobcats have screwed up a lot in their short time in charlotte…but this is not one of them.