Countdown to Midnight Madness!!!

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=7][COLOR=darkgreen][B][U]FORTY!!![/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=seagreen]NINERS![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=ninerID;176350]i just want to know which refā€™s hand it is.[/QUOTE]

Because you know, they were responsible for tackling Willie Parker on his 80 yard run and covering Hines Ward when Randle-El threw the pass. :wink:

But seriously, a popular and personable Emcee (like a Panther) would rule. Absolutely rule. Just please, no Clay Aiken.

I know that student admission is free, so spread the word when itā€™s closer to timeā€¦ fellas tell your wifes Clay Aiken might be there, say Dick Vitale will be there (like what was passed out for the Indiana game) and then act pissed when he doesnā€™t show.

I remember before the GW game Dax and i were talking about green glowsticks during the introductions. This year we could go ahead and start donating glowsticks and then we set up bins at the lower level entrances so when the mens team is introduced there will be a ton of green glowsticks waiving

The most important stars that Iā€™d like to see there are Jones, Sanchez, Bell, Hickson and others. Bring them and nobody will be thinking of Steve Smith and Panthers.

[QUOTE=Threemire09;177783]The most important stars that Iā€™d like to see there are Jones, Beasley, Sanchez, Bell, Hickson and others. [B]Bring them and nobody will be thinking of Steve Smith and Panthers[/B].[/QUOTE]

if you think our students/fans have any clue who hickson, sanchez, bell and jones are, you are really kidding yourself. hell iā€™d say a large majority of our fans dont know who beasley is. personally, yeah iā€™d rather see that list of recruits there than some panthers, but lets not sit here and say the whole arena would be going nuts for the recruits. its just the sad truth

Everyone try to make it to the summer games to hold you over until Madness time.

if you think our students/fans have any clue who hickson, sanchez, bell and jones are, you are really kidding yourself. hell i'd say a large majority of our fans dont know who beasley is.
Quoted for truth.

The sad, unfortunate truth.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;177795]hell iā€™d say a large majority of our fans dont know who beasley is. [/QUOTE]

Ignorance is blessā€¦

Itā€™d be awesome to have a star like Calvin Brock at midnight madness.

Closing in on 100 days til midnight madness, should be great to see Lutz with a team full of shooters this year.

[QUOTE=Threemire09;180330]Closing in on 100 days til midnight madness, should be great to see Lutz with a team full of shooters this year.[/QUOTE]
I hope to see a team with shooters, rebounders, and defense this year.

Anybody from the athletic department know an exact date on basketball madness yet?

[QUOTE=Threemire09;183125]Anybody from the athletic department know an exact date on basketball madness yet?[/QUOTE]
Well, Iā€™m not with the athletic department but ā€œBasketball Madnessā€ is October 19th from 9:00-10:30pm.

Well, I'm not with the athletic department but "Basketball Madness" is October 19th from 9:00-10:30pm.

And why exactly did they change it from Midnight Madness?

They changed it because not many alumni are able to come out at midnight and support the event.

As from the sage and great movie ā€œWaterboy,ā€

ā€œWell, wake his a** up!!ā€

Midnight Madness before midnight is gay, flat out gay. I didnā€™t care if half the people were there, the whole point was that that was the day practices could ā€œofficiallyā€ begin. I understand itā€™s late for some, but it should be to fire the students up. And I know most of us wouldnā€™t go to bed until 2am anyways.

its never at midnight, I wish it was.

But the sound system will to the atmosphere this year! w00t

Also, they should get Adam Morrison to come out to that. He would be willing. Or get Adam Morrison involved in other campus events or something. But basketball would of course make sense.

Itā€™s been Basketball madness (not midnight) for the last couple of years.

It was moved to Thursday night at 9:00 for the students. Itā€™s designed for the students, not the alumni. The two basketball tip-off events uptown are geared more towards the alumni.

Of course, everyone is invited to both. Information for all events was sent out last week to 49er Club members.