Cruise

[QUOTE=moss2k;211146]has anyone been to a Sandals resort? Possible looking it to going there in the future.[/QUOTE]

My wife and I went to a Sandals resort in Jamaica for our honeymoon, it was the one in Ocho Rios and we really enjoyed it. The all inclusive was very nice, getting all your meals and unlimited drinks, it was also cool that you could do different beach activities for free, we got to go snorkeling about 200 yards out. They did have other things you could do off the resort that were extra but you didn’t have too, they had a dolphin park off the resort that we couldn’t pass up. I guess its just what you want though, but for the money I thought it was a great time. Hope that helps.

What cruises are best for younger people?

I was thinking about going on a cruise with some of my friends (all in the 25-28 age range).

Also it seems like AI are oritented towards couples, any good AI that are good for younger people like I mentioned above?

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;211218]What cruises are best for younger people?

I was thinking about going on a cruise with some of my friends (all in the 25-28 age range).[/QUOTE]

That’s simple to answer.

The ones with the hottest looking looking females on the ship.

:smile:

Ok, seriously… It depends on what you want to do. Which is more important, water sports, partying, sightseeing? (please don’t mix water sports & drinking). If you go with a group of friends, you should find plenty to do and have a good time.

Most places offer diving/snorkeling, sailing, beach parties (all you can drink), scenic cruises, historical tours, and and bars. Some places have famous Mayan ruins (Cozmel and Belize). Nassau has Paradise Island with Atlantis Resort. Key West is loaded with bars and history. The US and British Virgin Islands have great diving/snorkeling and beaches (I highly recommend St Johns).

Grand Turk Island has Margaritaville where the 3 girls wearing a see-through thong took their tops off in the swim-up bar pool.

For time on the ship, I would maybe stick with Carnival or Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, but there is no guarantee.

[QUOTE=moss2k;211146]has anyone been to a Sandals resort? Possible looking it to going there in the future.[/QUOTE]

If you are thinking Sandals in Jamaica, look into Couples instead. Couples is fantastic and offers more than the Sandals do.

man, we just got back from a cruise and i think we got off cheaper than a resort by a long shot, drinks included.

it was fantastic.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;216969]man, we just got back from a cruise and i think we got off cheaper than a resort by a long shot, drinks included.

it was fantastic.[/QUOTE]

No PB you were just drunk in your bath tub…

:lol: