Curry Gone now what????

Discuss

[URL]http://blogs.usatoday.com/bracketracket/2009/04/report-curry-will-put-name-in-nba-draft.html[/URL]

[B]Curry Gone now what????[/B]

:tumble:

[I]CBS Sportsline’s Gary Parrish reports that DraftExpress.com’s Jonathan Givony says Curry will enter the draft.[/I]

Great journalism.

[QUOTE=Jim Utter;403266][I][B]Jim Utter reports that[/B] CBS Sportsline’s Gary Parrish reports that DraftExpress.com’s Jonathan Givony says Curry will enter the draft.[/I]

Great journalism.[/QUOTE]

Fixed!! :biggrin:

[QUOTE=shagg49er;403267]Fixed!! :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

:lmao:

[I]CBS Sportsline's Gary Parrish reports that DraftExpress.com's Jonathan Givony says Curry will enter the draft.[/I]

Great journalism.

there are no conclusive studies about the negative health effects of second hand journalism.

and i’m glad curry is gone if its true, they’ll be on there knees to play us.

[I]CBS Sportsline's Gary Parrish reports that DraftExpress.com's Jonathan Givony says Curry will enter the draft.[/I]

Great journalism.

He’s kind of a douche.

No more studying. More time for extracurricular activities.

[QUOTE=X-49er;403272]

No more studying. More time for extracurricular activities.[/QUOTE]

Oh POOP!:eek:

Oh POOP!:eek:
not for a week, by the looks of things.

I’m curious to see if their schedule for next year stays the same…

I'm curious to see if their schedule for next year stays the same....
no

[QUOTE=X-49er;403272]

No more studying. More time for extracurricular activities.[/QUOTE]
Quality. Thank you for the morning chuckle, X!

Fixed!! :biggrin:
owned

The key is whether he hires an agent or not.

I personally think every junior player with the ability to play professionally should declare for the draft without an agent.

The key is whether he hires an agent or not.

I personally think every junior player with the ability to play professionally should declare for the draft without an agent.

He said he was most likely either staying at school or hiring an agent.

So does this mean that Charlotte will go back to playing them b/c they need attendance and will except the beatings like they should?

[QUOTE]
[B]now what???[/B]
[/QUOTE]

Now Judy will schedule a road matchup with Davidson.

Davidson will cancel the return game.

I say we cast them out like a leper and start rivalries with other Carolinas’ teams

I say we cast them out like a leper and start rivalries with other Carolinas' teams

We should have a “Battle for the Charl…” series with College of Charleston. That would be sweet.

And make sure it always takes place on a Saturday so the road trip is always worth it.