Curry held scoreless!

This may have already been discussed but what an odd gameplan. Curry held scoreless but Davidson wins a virtual 4 on 3 game.

[URL]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=283302166[/URL]

[QUOTE=NinerLove;365156]This may have already been discussed but what an odd gameplan. Curry held scoreless but Davidson wins a virtual 4 on 3 game.

[URL]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=283302166[/URL][/QUOTE]

DUMBEST

COACHING

MOVE

EVER

"We had to play against an NBA player tonight," Patsos explained. "Anybody else ever hold him scoreless? I'm a history major. They're going to remember that we held him scoreless or we lost by 30?"

WTF is he even saying here?

sounds like he was making a crack at his own program. The fact that they held a NBA calliber player scoreless and still lost by 30 is amusing to him I guess??

Holy crap this is so hilarious!!! BWAHAHAHAA!

Hopefully someone can couple a Curry shutout with a Davidson loss.

I can’t believe that guy was an assistant under Gary Williams.

You really think he would have been scoreless if he had wanted to shoot? If he ran off screens he would have scored 30 and we’d have still won.

“held” is a euphemism here. Curry saw what was happening and went and stood in the corner and let Lovedale beat them.

It worked.

Patsos is a moron.

You really think he would have been scoreless if he had wanted to shoot? If he ran off screens he would have scored 30 and we'd have still won.

“held” is a euphemism here. Curry saw what was happening and went and stood in the corner and let Lovedale beat them.

It worked.

Patsos is a moron.

I don’t think anyone disagrees with you, and the title was somewhat of a joke. Read the other posts, you’re not preaching anything new here.

Patsos is a moron for more reasons than this. Apparently, in a game against Cornell the refs said they didn’t want to hear another peep from him or he’d get a tech for the 2nd time and be removed, so he let his assistants coach, sat at the end of the bench, and talked with the crowd.

I wasn’t arguing with you guys, I was just putting in my two cents.

I was going to argue that maybe he still had his share of assits…but he only had 3.

It would have been genius if he could put 6 players on the floor, wait, why didn’t he just do that? What a goof.

Coach is proud. Now people will remember Loyola (MD) as the team who held off Curry and still lost by 30.

I wasn't arguing with you guys, I was just putting in my two cents.
Curry did the right thing. To try to score against two defenders constantly would have been vain unless it was a close game.

Utter is now covering the Wildcats, well he did for that game at least…and was there and wrote the Observer story on it. Has he been on here today?

I think this is great! I would have done the same thing if I was Patsos. This is self entertainment!

One of the dumbest coaching moves ever. Yeah it’s a nice story that Curry went scoreless but the fact that Davidson still won by that much says it all. Coach sounds like a royal @$$.

he was so concerned about holding curry scoreless that he kept the 2 men on him even when curry stood in the corner. triangle and 2 is not intended to do that. i doubt this coach moves up the ranks.

Well, it is the strangest triangle and 2 ever implemented. The new junk defense. Maybe called, triangle and 1 plus rover?

Utter is now covering the Wildcats, well he did for that game at least...and was there and wrote the Observer story on it. Has he been on here today?

I saw Jim at the women’s game vs. Wake Forest today.