Comporium Ch. 117
Fibrant (Salisbury, NC) Ch. 44
MI Connection Ch. 105
Skyline/Skybest Ch. 262
Time Warner Cable Ch. 1261
Truvista Ch. 82

Hereā€™s the link for other areas:
http://antennatv.tv/interactive-affiliate-map/

[quote=ā€œLeftyNiner, post:21, topic:30235ā€]I just found this on WCCBCharlotte.com.

Charlotte
WCCB - 18.2
Charter Ch. 199
Comporium Ch. 117
Fibrant (Salisbury, NC) Ch. 44
MI Connection Ch. 105
Skyline/Skybest Ch. 262
Time Warner Cable Ch. 1261
Truvista Ch. 82 [/quote]

Hereā€™s the link for other areas:
http://antennatv.tv/interactive-affiliate-map/

[quote=ā€œLeftyNiner, post:20, topic:30235ā€][quote=ā€œNinerWupAss, post:19, topic:30235ā€][quote=ā€œemf, post:18, topic:30235ā€][quote=ā€œcharlieniner, post:16, topic:30235ā€]Anybody have a clue about where to find WCCBā€™s 18.2 channel?
I have Firbrant of Salisbury as my cable provider and am able to receive the MyTV channel from
WCCB where a number of ASN telecasts have been aired, but canā€™t find 18.2.[/quote]
Pretty sure thatā€™s over the air, on HD antenna.[/quote]

That is right. Might have to reprogram your channels if you have recently put up a HD ant[/quote]

I donā€™t see the WCCB sub-channel carried on At&T U-Verse either. Is it as simple as unplugging the HD receiver to get 18.2?[/quote]

You will likely need an antenna Lefty - especially if you still live where you used to. You can buy one online for anywhere between $6-$35, but they all work about the same. They screw into a coaxial (cable style) input in the back of the TV, and they mostly look like this (this is the actual one I use - itā€™s like $8 at Wal Mart):

You will also need to change your input mode on your TV to whatever antenna/live/over the air setting.

They work better if they are put near a window & up high, though in the city limits, I get pretty strong reception regardless.

Thanks! Iā€™ll give it a shot.

Iā€™m going to also try streaming the ASN internet feed. Anyone had luck with that on a TV?

[quote=ā€œknee not jerking, post:1, topic:30235ā€]If anyone wants a ride to the CUSA tournament, we have room for 3 - 4 others in a van. Plan to leave 8:00 AM on Wednesday from Picasoā€™s sports bar. Plan to come back after both the Niner men and women are done playing.

Will cost you $30 for gas and towards driverā€™s bar tab in Birmingham. Responsible for your own hotel, meals and game tickets.[/quote]

Wish I could take you guys up on that but I will be sitting this one out unless we make the Finals.

clt wants to know more about this van.

how far does everybody think were going to go in the tournament

We should win the Rice game but going to be hard to beat Middle Tennessee.

With clt asking, donā€™t expect the question to be serious. But, in case it isā€¦

Mercedes, seats 12, but donā€™t want more than 10 in it for a 6 hour drive.

With clt asking, donā€™t expect the question to be serious. But, in case it isā€¦

Mercedes, seats 12, but donā€™t want more than 10 in it for a 6 hour drive.[/quote]Hope you guys have a full van and a long trip.

Mercedes, seats 12, but donā€™t want more than 10 in it for a 6 hour drive.[/quote]Hope you guys have a full van and a long trip.[/quote]

No, just the original 5 with a possible 6th at this point.

If we follow the NINER script for this season, weā€™ll win this 1st game: not by 30 as we did the first time, not even 15, as we did the 2nd time, but weā€™ll win it. Then weā€™ll lose a heartbreaker (close game we should have won, and had chances to) in the next game. Season over. :-\

If you donā€™t think that Price has done a fairly amazing jobā€¦given what he was left with and how this team has improved over the course of the yearā€¦I think youā€™re off target.Yesā€¦weā€™ve got a long way to go,but I think there are many reasons for optimism.

I hope the CUSA tourney winds up being called the ā€œMark Price Invitationalā€.

Bingo! We do not have to win a game in the C-USA tournament and I am still having the best year as a Niner fan in a decade. Wins would be gravy at this point. Buy-Sell-Hold: we are definitely a Buy right now.

Are you going to Belfast? Iā€™ll be there if someone else is planning on going.

Lets f#&^!$ go!

Here are the channels that the game will be televised. If you have a Sports package you probably pick up a few of these channels.

clt says 665 on directv

CUSA has to get off of the American Sports network. Heck I streamed the entire Big South and Socon tourneys on ESPN3.

Come on!!!